[Q&H]Vibration not working

Search This thread

DHD22800

Jul 14, 2013
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 11
Hi.
In my signature, you can see my config. The vibration doesn't work since this morning. In the Venom Tweaks i've enabled quiet hours since 21:30 (9:30pm) to 6:30 (6:30am) and all works. But this morning the vibration doesn't work. If i reboot in bootloader and recovery the vibration doesn't work the same. I tried to reflash with and without full wipe, the same problem: vibration not work.
How i can solve this problem ?
Thanks

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi.
In my signature, you can see my config. The vibration doesn't work since this morning. In the Venom Tweaks i've enabled quiet hours since 21:30 (9:30pm) to 6:30 (6:30am) and all works. But this morning the vibration doesn't work. If i reboot in bootloader and recovery the vibration doesn't work the same. I tried to reflash with and without full wipe, the same problem: vibration not work.
Thanks

1. open your phone app
  2. dial *#*#3424#*#* to start the HTC Function test program
  3. select ''vibrator test'' then hit ''run''

If the test pass, then it's probably a software issue. If it fail, your vibrator might be defective (hardware defect) and you'll need to send the device for repair.

Reactions: DHD22800

DHD22800

Jul 14, 2013
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 11
  1. open your phone app

If the test pass, then it's probably a software issue. If it fail, your vibrator might be defective (hardware defect) and you'll need to send the device for repair.

It doesn't work. Hardware problem ? I have to send it in assistance ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.
    Thanks

1. open your phone app

It doesn't work. Hardware problem ? I have to send it in assistance ?

Sadly yes.

You should try to return to a stock rom and try it

if it still doesn't work, send it for repair.