Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

microphones not working properly

OP roboroz

18th March 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Hello,
is anyone of you having problem with the microphones?
i am, and apparently a lot of other people are complaining on sony official forums!
my phone is brand new,never felt from any height,but still people are telling me that they having really hard times understanding what i am telling them!!
they are reporting muffled voice, that comes and goes, sometimes turning robotic or with statics background.
not to mention the ****ing second microphones, that when is enabled make impossible for the other person to understand me at all!!
in your opinion can it be a software issue of maybe something realetd to a bad sealing??from what is possible to read on the internet, is not so uncommon to find phones damaged from water
18th March 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #2  
goxi87's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Try to disable microphone noise suppression option. It is located in settings / call settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to goxi87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #3  
dakunclear's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 147
 
955 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goxi87

Try to disable microphone noise suppression option. It is located in settings / call settings.

Thanks I've heard people saying that to me as well I'll give it a shot

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app
18th March 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakunclear

Thanks I've heard people saying that to me as well I'll give it a shot

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app

I ve always kept it disabledq
18th March 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboroz

Hello,
is anyone of you having problem with the microphones?
i am, and apparently a lot of other people are complaining on sony official forums!
my phone is brand new,never felt from any height,but still people are telling me that they having really hard times understanding what i am telling them!!
they are reporting muffled voice, that comes and goes, sometimes turning robotic or with statics background.
not to mention the ****ing second microphones, that when is enabled make impossible for the other person to understand me at all!!
in your opinion can it be a software issue of maybe something realetd to a bad sealing??from what is possible to read on the internet, is not so uncommon to find phones damaged from water

i have problem when line call my friend can hear my voice very small sound.
i need speak on top of z1.
i don't know where the microphone??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes