FORUMS

[Q] emojis question

Thanks Meter: 8
 
By Liquorsicc92, Member on 17th March 2014, 06:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So I'm running stock right so that means I have samsung's emojis on my keyboard. There's gotta be a way to get google's emojis on touchwiz there's just gotta!. Don't you guys think?
 
 
17th March 2014, 09:57 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag RICHMOND
Thanks Meter: 54
 
Donate to Me
More
I just use Swiftkey beta .. They finally imported the emojis into their great keyboard app.
The Following User Says Thank You to ezsoulja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 03:01 AM |#3  
deeznutz1977's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cHARMcity,MD
Thanks Meter: 3,288
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquorsicc92

So I'm running stock right so that means I have samsung's emojis on my keyboard. There's gotta be a way to get google's emojis on touchwiz there's just gotta!. Don't you guys think?

Copy this file. https://db.tt/hxFiCGmo to system/fonts and overwrite existing set permissions to RW,r,r.

Sent from my Note 3 on 4.4.2
Last edited by deeznutz1977; 18th March 2014 at 03:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to deeznutz1977 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 03:13 AM |#4  
Liquorsicc92's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Modesto
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezsoulja

I just use Swiftkey beta .. They finally imported the emojis into their great keyboard app.

I just can't part from the Google keyboard lol





Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz1977

Copy this file. https://db.tt/hxFiCGmo to system/fonts and overwrite existing set permissions to RW,r,r.

Sent from my Note 3 on 4.4.2

Well this was easy enogh lol thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank