NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HoneySense HD Theme

OP rohitbaba

18th March 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 47

570 posts
More
Hi All

For those Who has been Using/rooting HTC Desire HD you will probably remember the ROM Which was called Honey Sense HD.

I really liked the ROM and status Bar and how to ROM looked and Feel, unfortunately the developer Stopped after certain Point.

I have been looking for Same Type of Outlook of ROM, I.e Status Bar, wifi, blutooth Icons and Also how the system menu and other this were and have tried to built one for my HTC one, however i just cant get it right as i am not developer. I can even get to boot the bloody thing. I think i am just looking at this wrong all the way.

I have request for those who can build themed ROM or Build Themes, can you please try and build such a ROM or Theme for HTC one.

If you are interested please have a look at this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1221387

thanks for all of your help.

Rohitbaba
The Following User Says Thank You to rohitbaba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #2  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 388

799 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbaba

Hi All

For those Who has been Using/rooting HTC Desire HD you will probably remember the ROM Which was called Honey Sense HD.

I really liked the ROM and status Bar and how to ROM looked and Feel, unfortunately the developer Stopped after certain Point.

I have been looking for Same Type of Outlook of ROM, I.e Status Bar, wifi, blutooth Icons and Also how the system menu and other this were and have tried to built one for my HTC one, however i just cant get it right as i am not developer. I can even get to boot the bloody thing. I think i am just looking at this wrong all the way.

I have request for those who can build themed ROM or Build Themes, can you please try and build such a ROM or Theme for HTC one.

If you are interested please have a look at this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1221387

thanks for all of your help.

Rohitbaba

Wrong Thread.
18th March 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Maryville
Thanks Meter: 1,721

1,503 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'll see what I can do.
The Following User Says Thank You to HTC_Phone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 47

570 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_Phone

I'll see what I can do.

Thanks I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread