Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more

GMD GestureControl Gets Lollipop Support

GMD GestureControl is an app that allows you to control your (rooted) devices with multitouch … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[q] helllppppp!!!!

18th March 2014, 11:50 AM |#1  
Jimmy2013's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Help my htc desire c is stuck on boot up can any 1 help me or point me in right direction to the software that can flash stock rom back to phone
18th March 2014, 08:34 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
3,797 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
This is the Desire HD forums, not the Desire C.
19th March 2014, 12:25 AM |#3  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 240
 
640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananagranola

This is the Desire HD forums, not the Desire C.

No, this is the correct forum and have browse through the threads and use or ask for help in a relevant subject to your handsets exact problem/s

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
19th March 2014, 01:06 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
3,797 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist42

No, this is the correct forum and have browse through the threads and use or ask for help in a relevant subject to your handsets exact problem/s

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C

Huh, how odd...I wonder why it showed up in my Desire HD feed, then. My apologies.
19th March 2014, 02:26 AM |#5  
Antagonist42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 240
 
640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
I wonder if they've multi-posted in Desire forums for any answers at all?

Maybe MODERATORS moved it? (I don't think it shows up if moved on app).

No apology needed ...it happens

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C
19th March 2014, 08:29 AM |#6  
SiqrCarnbon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Center of the Earth
Thanks Meter: 87
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Instead of writing Pppppp Explain your problem have you rooted it tryed to install a custom rom?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using xda app-developers app
19th March 2014, 08:33 AM |#7  
warrior1208's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,819
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2013

Help my htc desire c is stuck on boot up can any 1 help me or point me in right direction to the software that can flash stock rom back to phone

This is a link to stock ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2220396
What were you doing that your phone is stuck at bootloop? I guess you didn't flash the KERNEL(boot.img)
21st April 2014, 09:38 PM |#8  
Jimmy2013's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208

This is a link to stock ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2220396
What were you doing that your phone is stuck at bootloop? I guess you didn't flash the KERNEL(boot.img)

nope I fort I was like a samsumg were you could flash strait away without boot img but I got it sort and flashed a rom to it sorry not been on for a while just seen the comment and thank you for your reply

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes