Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,636 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to change your recovery the easiest way

Tip us?
 
kingdra_88
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default [Q] how to change your recovery the easiest way

sir can i ask a question is there a posibility of changing my clokcword recovery to TWRP on my s4 int gt-I9505 i installed cm11 and recovery via the cm 11 installer can i change the recovery to TWRP? sir can i use the goo manager to change my recovery from Clockword recovery to TWRP and change my TWRP using rom manger to change it back is that possible? because i new to this i just want to try other recoveries can you help me i just a newbie
 
11calcal
Old
#2  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 961
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdra_88 View Post
sir can i ask a question is there a posibility of changing my clokcword recovery to TWRP on my s4 int gt-I9505 i installed cm11 and recovery via the cm 11 installer can i change the recovery to TWRP? sir can i use the goo manager to change my recovery from Clockword recovery to TWRP and change my TWRP using rom manger to change it back is that possible? because i new to this i just want to try other recoveries can you help me i just a newbie

You can flash any recovery you need just flash zip via recovery it's as simple as that bud
You can try TWRP but best in my opinion is philz cwm ?
A thank you takes nothing at all yet can mean so much
 
kingdra_88
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal View Post
You can flash any recovery you need just flash zip via recovery it's as simple as that bud
You can try TWRP but best in my opinion is philz cwm ?
thank you sir for the reply i just need the twrp zip file and flash via clockword recovery in my GT-I9505 because i just want to try omnirom and it need twrp recovery
 
11calcal
Old
#4  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 961
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdra_88 View Post
thank you sir for the reply i just need the twrp zip file and flash via clockword recovery in my GT-I9505 because i just want to try omnirom and it need twrp recovery
Here's a link for twrp & instructions but all recoveries will work
A thank you takes nothing at all yet can mean so much
 
11calcal
Old
#5  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 961
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal View Post
Here's a link for twrp & instructions but all recoveries will work
Here's a copy of philz recovery to try
Attached Files
File Type: zip philz_touch_6.09.2-jfltexx.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.3 KB, 5 views)
A thank you takes nothing at all yet can mean so much
 
kingdra_88
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default gratitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal View Post
Here's a copy of philz recovery to try
thank you sir
 
11calcal
Old
#7  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 961
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdra_88 View Post
thank you sir
No probs if you need any more help just give me a shout
A thank you takes nothing at all yet can mean so much

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Remove Unnecessary WhatsApp Elements with Xposed

In modern life, you can’t underestimate the power ofthe dark sidemessaging … more

MaR-V-iN to Talk Google and Android APIs at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of September … more

But First, Let Me Take a #Selfie

“Today while browsing XDA,I’m going tocheck to seeif my favorite ROM has been updated–but … more