Thanks for the advice, the phone is working now....
The whole story:
- the phone had 4.3 custom ROM before.
- I flashed the new version with 4.4.2: new recovery, modem and ROM.
- From here I had no sound. I tried to flash everything 3 times, an no sound.
- I searched for this, threre were many good advice, I tried some and the phone not booted.
- Downloaded the latest Samsung firmware (I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_I9505XXUEMKF), flashed and no sound.
- extracted the modem.bin, flashed, and flashad the ROM again, sound is good, I was very happy.
- CF-autoroot, I saw it was working
- Flashed the CWM recovery, Fail in Odin and...no boot, no recovery, only download mode.
- Flashing the original downloaded firmware (I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_I9505XXUEMKF) is failed. I don't understand, it is not downgrade...
- Flashing a new Kit Kat (I9505XXUFNB9_I9505EURFNB1_I9505XXUFNB9) was successful.
How can I use a custom ROM again?
I am afraid, if I make an error, cannot flash again the same, I have to wait a new one?