Post Reply

Stock Firmware Needed For Y Duos Lite/Pocket Duos

18th March 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #1  
Himan Boro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 63
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Anybuddy Urgently Help Me Plx..
i searched many tyms in google but no use i get it but link doesnt workx..
18th March 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #2  
luqman98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Thanks Meter: 526
 
3,572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

Anybuddy Urgently Help Me Plx..
i searched many tyms in google but no use i get it but link doesnt workx..

Search at SamFirmware (you must login first to download).

Sent from my MiniCM-powered Galaxy Pocket.
 
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586876
3. My blog
4. Press the thanks button if I really helped/assisted you.
18th March 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #3  
Himan Boro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 63
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqman98

Search at SamFirmware (you must login first to download).

Sent from my MiniCM-powered Galaxy Pocket.

 
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586876
3. My blog
4. Press the thanks button if I really helped/assisted you.

bro..can u search n give me d link of it ...
model--- S5302
18th March 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #4  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,417
 
4,462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

bro..can u search n give me d link of it ...
model--- S5302

as said they are on sammobile please search next time - dont expect people to do searching for you

india
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=12083

east europe
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=8140

west europe
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=7840

arabic
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=8540
18th March 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #5  
Himan Boro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 63
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

as said they are on sammobile please search next time - dont expect people to do searching for you

india
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=12083

east europe
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=8140

west europe
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=7840

arabic
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=8540

Thnx Bro...I was nt able to sign up/search firmware thats y i askd to search for me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank