Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 42,286 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Open Source Ultimate Icon Theme UX

Tip us?

jairomeo
Old
(Last edited by jairomeo; 24th March 2014 at 02:56 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default Open Source Ultimate Icon Theme UX

I have spent the last few weeks creating a new Open Source icon theme template for all to use. This packs a lot of features and will only continue to improve.

Link to sample apk (may not be published yet): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ltimatethemeui

Below is a summary of the source, I will add more as the week progresses.
The link to the project https://github.com/designrifts/Ultim...me_UI_Template
This is utilizing tabs and a card listview to provide 3 (or more) swipable tabs that each have their own cardui listview for different actions.
The tabs are utilizing https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip
The cards are utilizing https://github.com/afollestad/Cards-UI
Please ensure you grab the Silk library from the Cards-UI library as well.
At the current moment, I am not including the libraries in the code so you will need to import them in order for this to work. I will include the libraries in the future.

A brief explanation of the functionality:

The Theme Activity
The ThemeActivity contains the main functionality and calls to the tabs: The tabs are Theme, Extras, Contact and About. Theme includes cards to apply in multiple launchers (Action Launcher, ADWEX Launcher, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Smart Launcher and Go Launcher EX). Extras includes cards for your Play Store link, Wallpapers, Icons (this displays icons included using string-arrays in the icon_pack), an activity that will scan the device it is installed on, capture the activity names and their icons and zip it to send). It also includes Cards to do with as your choice, I have added UCCW and Zooper in their as place holders as well as some fun. The Contact included cards for social media, email and web.
The Icon Activity
The IconActivity calls to the different icon category tabs. The iconfragment displays each category using a string-array located in the icon_pack.xml in values The icon section will be modified in the future. I will be implementing new code that will auto display based on file name (i.e. apps_, system_,misc_) which will get rid of the strin-arrays.
Feel free to contact me for questions via the Gplus or FB links. Do not ask me how to make a theme, I will not help you. I will however provide direction to using the template.
You Must
By agreeing to use this source, you are agreeing you have a sense of humour.
Whats Planned
I have moved most items to be strings and will expand more as well as expand supported launchers and their additional features (Go features etc).
More Notes
The purpose of using the wallpaper_defualt is because Nova does not have an action to apply a default wallpaper and Smart Launcher uses Wall0 for theirs. In the FragmentTheme it applies the wallpaper_default on Nova or Smart apply. You can use this as well to be your default for the rest so you don't duplicate an image. If you are smart, you would convert the Smart Launcher images to xml files and point them to images you already have instead of duplicating images.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-53-27.jpg
Views:	2656
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	2324622   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-53-35.jpg
Views:	2323
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	2324623   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-53-49.jpg
Views:	2153
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	2324624   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-54-21.jpg
Views:	2155
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	2324625   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-53-41.jpg
Views:	1960
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	2324626  

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-54-00.jpg
Views:	1870
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	2324627   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-54-08.jpg
Views:	1860
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	2324628  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jairomeo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jairomeo
Old
(Last edited by jairomeo; 16th October 2013 at 02:25 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
10/16: Update your Theme Template and the CardsUI library.
I have added the ability to customize many items inside the app, these include: Action Bar Card Background Background Tab Color Card Color Card Title Color
The properties for these items are located in colors.xml.
The Following User Says Thank You to jairomeo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m4RinKo2
Old
Thanks Meter 450
Really nice template!

jairomeo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4RinKo2 View Post
Really nice template!
Thanks. I'll be continuing to add to it as I work though things as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to jairomeo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

napster113
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1163

DONATE TO ME
Very nice template, are you going to add a Uccw skin installer ability.

Crytech
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6647
Thats amazing. I will try to use them

FOLLOW ME ON
| MYCOLORSCREEN | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | MY SITE |

jairomeo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
I have updated the source, please see post 2 for details.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jairomeo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lokeshsaini94
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 3614

DONATE TO ME
Awesome... This is crazy... Thanks...

OT: i had a question. is there any way i can give user to choose from different icon masks. or more than two icon packs in single icon pack app...
I want to make an icon pack with different icon masks only in single app...

lokeshsaini94's Theming Hub
MY WORK <= click here
TEAM GFX BANDITS - you request, we design.
I WON'T REPLY TO ANY DEVELOPMENT RELATED QUESTIONS WITH PM...

1stshift
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Had a chance tonight to sit an mess with it. Seeing the layout messing with some colors.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381990315809.jpg
Views:	817
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	2330817  

Haeretik
Old
(Last edited by Haeretik; 17th October 2013 at 11:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
I need some help with this. I importet the 2 libaries and the template in eclipse. In the templates properties i linked the 2 liberaries but there are still some errors. How can i fix them?
Can you give a more detailed tutorial how to import this to eclipse.
Here is a error log of the Problems

Code:
Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 266	Java Problem
CardAdapter cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 260	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 263	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 260	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 266	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 245	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 266	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 248	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 262	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 239	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 259	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 242	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 262	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 233	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 262	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 236	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 258	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 266	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 256	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 266	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 258	Java Problem
CardHeader cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 264	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 258	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 264	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 252	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 261	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 252	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 262	Java Problem
CardHeader cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 256	Java Problem
CardAdapter cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 260	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 253	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 260	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 274	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 285	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 274	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 285	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 271	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 286	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 298	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 270	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 270	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 280	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 270	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 280	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 267	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 281	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 285	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 266	Java Problem
The import com.afollestad.cardsui cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 36	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 282	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 274	Java Problem
The import com.afollestad.cardsui cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 35	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 282	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 274	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 38	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 279	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 275	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 37	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 280	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 278	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 267	Java Problem
The import com.afollestad.cardsui cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 32	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 278	Java Problem
The import com.afollestad.cardsui cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 31	Java Problem
CardHeader cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 270	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 278	Java Problem
The import com.afollestad.cardsui cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 34	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 270	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 275	Java Problem
The import com.afollestad.cardsui cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 33	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 274	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 274	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 48	Java Problem
CardHeader cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 236	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 286	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 234	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 51	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 287	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 233	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 291	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 46	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 232	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 46	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 294	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 41	Java Problem
CardAdapter cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 232	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 282	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 42	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 232	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 283	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 39	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 286	Java Problem
CardAdapter cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 232	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 220	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 40	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentTheme.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 286	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 217	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 112	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 214	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 112	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 211	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 109	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 208	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 112	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 205	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 84	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 202	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 95	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 199	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 62	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 195	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 73	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 249	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 134	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 131	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 252	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 248	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 128	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 248	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 125	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 245	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 122	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 248	Java Problem
CardBase cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 120	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 244	Java Problem
CardClickListener cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 113	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 244	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 113	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 242	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 148	Java Problem
CardHeader cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 148	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 244	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 239	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 147	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 146	Java Problem
CardHeader cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 242	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 238	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 145	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 238	Java Problem
CardAdapter cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 145	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 236	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 145	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 238	Java Problem
CardAdapter cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentContact.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 145	Java Problem
SilkComparable is a raw type. References to generic type SilkComparable<Type> should be parameterized	SilkFeedFragment.java	/Silk/src/com/afollestad/silk/fragments	line 13	Java Problem
Type safety: Unchecked cast from Object to Item	SilkCacheBase.java	/Silk/src/com/afollestad/silk/caching	line 83	Java Problem
SilkAdapter is a raw type. References to generic type SilkAdapter<ItemType> should be parameterized	SilkListView.java	/Silk/src/com/afollestad/silk/views/list	line 71	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentPlay.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 32	Java Problem
SilkAdapter is a raw type. References to generic type SilkAdapter<ItemType> should be parameterized	SilkListView.java	/Silk/src/com/afollestad/silk/views/list	line 80	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentPlay.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 34	Java Problem
SilkAdapter is a raw type. References to generic type SilkAdapter<ItemType> should be parameterized	SilkListView.java	/Silk/src/com/afollestad/silk/views/list	line 45	Java Problem
SilkAdapter is a raw type. References to generic type SilkAdapter<ItemType> should be parameterized	SilkListView.java	/Silk/src/com/afollestad/silk/views/list	line 45	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	IconFragmentPlay.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 9	Java Problem
The enum constant CLEAR needs a corresponding case label in this enum switch on LimiterBehavior	SilkCacheBaseLimiter.java	/Silk/src/com/afollestad/silk/caching	line 63	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentAbout.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 18	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentAbout.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 37	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentAbout.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 39	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentGames.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 108	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentGames.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 32	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentGames.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 34	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	IconFragmentGames.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 9	Java Problem
error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawable' with value '@drawable/list_focused').	card_selector.xml	/Ultimate Theme UI/res/drawable	line 6	Android AAPT Problem
error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'drawable' with value '@drawable/list_focused').	card_selector.xml	/Ultimate Theme UI/res/drawable	line 5	Android AAPT Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentPlay.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 108	Java Problem
The import com.afollestad.cardsui cannot be resolved	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 35	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentLatest.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 32	Java Problem
The import com.afollestad.cardsui cannot be resolved	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 36	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentLatest.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 34	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 37	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 38	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	IconFragmentLatest.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 9	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 39	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 40	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 41	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	IconFragmentLatest.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/iconfragment	line 108	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 42	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 45	Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 45	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 47	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 50	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 61	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 72	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 83	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 93	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 117	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 105	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 139	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 129	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 159	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 149	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 176	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 174	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 176	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 176	Java Problem
CardClickListener cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 178	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 178	Java Problem
CardBase cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 185	Java Problem
CardListView cannot be resolved to a type	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 180	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 191	Java Problem
R cannot be resolved to a variable	FragmentExtras.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop/fragments	line 187	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	IconRequest.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop	line 19	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	IconRequest.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop	line 21	Java Problem
The import com.haeretik.shop.R cannot be resolved	IconRequest.java	/Ultimate Theme UI/src/com/haeretik/shop	line 20	Java

Tags
icon pack, icon theme, open source project