Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,919 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SiriusXM app not working on Omni 4.4

Tip us?

sprungy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SiriusXM app not working on Omni 4.4

love this ROM. all my other apps work great. however, I don't get sound when using the SiriusXM app. it launches fine and can go to different channels, etc. just no audio. suggestions? i'm on the wifi Xoom with the latest daily build.

t

finesse801
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprungy View Post
love this ROM. all my other apps work great. however, I don't get sound when using the SiriusXM app. it launches fine and can go to different channels, etc. just no audio. suggestions? i'm on the wifi Xoom with the latest daily build.

t
I have Omni. I just takes a long god damn time. Open it, pic your channel, then wait about 4 minutes. VOILA. I know. It sucks.

sprungy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse801 View Post
I have Omni. I just takes a long god damn time. Open it, pic your channel, then wait about 4 minutes. VOILA. I know. It sucks.
weird, it still not working for me. I update Omni again today. Running 4.4.2-20140207-1805

I've left the app open for well over 10 minutes but still no audio. other streaming audio apps like TuneIn work fine for me on this tablet, they start outputting audio immediately.

akazerotime
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I wish I could post on the Omni main thread so @Schischu knows of the issue but I don't have access since I don't meet the requirements. I hate to roll back to EOS but if i can't listen to the app on this device then I just may have to.

sprungy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up 9888366 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by akazerotime View Post
I wish I could post on the Omni main thread so @Schischu knows of the issue but I don't have access since I don't meet the requirements. I hate to roll back to EOS but if i can't listen to the app on this device then I just may have to.
woohoo, it working great for me now on the latest build (march 17). playback starts immediately. I have ART enabled too.