FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[Q]CM10.1 problem

148 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By awerqw22, Senior Member on 16th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I Just got my OB yesterday . it was from my brother . i decided to modify it (Custom roms.cwm,etc) . I recently installed cm 10.1.Why is it when i start the camera app , it says "insert sd card" bla bla bla even though i already have an sd card , I already used the search box to look for a fix , but still no luck. BTW, im on cm-10.1-20140216-NIGHTLY-p970.zip

16th June 2014, 09:17 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
CM is fame for camera problems on OB. Why you dont flash an other rom with camera stability, e.g. NameslessRom 4.4.2?
18th June 2014, 12:09 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awerqw22

I Just got my OB yesterday . it was from my brother . i decided to modify it (Custom roms.cwm,etc) . I recently installed cm 10.1.Why is it when i start the camera app , it says "insert sd card" bla bla bla even though i already have an sd card , I already used the search box to look for a fix , but still no luck. BTW, im on cm-10.1-20140216-NIGHTLY-p970.zip

Try the Velox Rom (4.3) or Mackay ROM (4.2.2) they're very much more stable CM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, camera, cm10.1, cyanogenmod
Previous Thread Next Thread