FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

[Request] I9506 Modems

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By adiszep, Junior Member on 18th March 2014, 11:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello
I live in Romania and own a I9506 from other country and in some poor signal areas the phone loses signal and emergency calls only appears while other i9505 holds the signal from same carrier (Orange Romania).
I would like if someone would help with a few modems to try and see if there is a difference in the signal quality.
Thanks in advance
Adrian

21st March 2014, 08:43 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
So ... it seems that this device lacks the support ... Pitty for a device this powerful ... Wil sell and buy something else
21st March 2014, 10:00 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Well you can extract modems by yourself. Just download the software you want and extract it with 7zip.
We don't know what's you're on now.
21st March 2014, 12:11 PM |#4  
Flag suceava
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiszep

Hello
I live in Romania and own a I9506 from other country and in some poor signal areas the phone loses signal and emergency calls only appears while other i9505 holds the signal from same carrier (Orange Romania).
I would like if someone would help with a few modems to try and see if there is a difference in the signal quality.
Thanks in advance
Adrian

Try and flash the modem from the nordic countries( http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=26191 ). I have the phone too, but i don,t have that problems with the signal, also orange Romania. I bought it from Sweden.
24th March 2014, 06:19 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Just flashed the nordic rom... will post if it works or not. thanks all
25th March 2014, 06:02 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Ok so the problem is this ... The phone does not connect to network on gsm mode ... if it's on auto lte/wcdma/gsm it works on wcdma. If i select gsm only it does not connect to network. On manual search it all goes ok finds all networks but when I sellect my carrier it says registering on network for about 3-5 mins and after that can't register to network error. On other phone it registers with edge speed.
What can I try ???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread