Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AOSP or CM variant suggestion

Tip us?

freebee269
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 415

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] AOSP or CM variant suggestion

i've been using stock roms for the past 2 months. have gotten away from using any aosp or cm based rom. i am looking to play with one but i dont want to have to install 5 different roms to come up with a conclusion. so i'm hoping someone can answer this question. is there any aosp or cm rom right now that runs without force closes or random reboots or the call echo bug? if so, are you using the stock kernel with the rom or are you using one of the flashable kernels? i have a d800. please dont answer because you have a favorite rom but it has one of the mentioned issues. when i was using the aosp/cm roms before they had these issues. if none of the roms are without any of these issues then i'll just stick with the stock roms.

thank you for your time.
Link to my Dev Host Files = http://d-h.st/users/freebee269

zekurosu
Old
Thanks Meter 340
basing on your preferences (no force close, random reboots & call echo) and the closest one to stock aosp imho is Mahdi ... perhaps u can try it yourself

i've flashed alot of them ... none is the most stable at the moment than Mahdi ... the closest one is PA

Evolution of my Android:-
Sammy SII < Note N7K < Note II < SIV < Note N9K5 < LG D802

Current ROM:-
Pure Stock Rooted EUR Open 80220f
The Following User Says Thank You to zekurosu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]