XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more
Thread Closed

Lightbulb Lg G2 sprint best rom... ever

OP darkfangex5

18th February 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

164 posts
Ls980 32gb...
Originally I carried the stock icerom because of knock on knock off feature and having stable gps. But it just looked and felt off compared to the stick feel...
Here is where (in my opinion) the best, cleanest, fastest rom I've had the pleasure of using came in.
Initially the main reason i preferred stock to aosp aside from knock on or gps was it's look and feel. While those two played a big role half of the aosp roms I've ever flashed was just hideous. For example my wife's former sgs3 which had this stupid pixelated Spider-Man logo on the Status bar, or no offence to optimus rom but that boot amd shutdown is the most annoying thing ive ever seen and heard. But moving on from my various rom woes that forced me to stick with stock, my saviour comes in...
CARBONROM.
-Fast -clean -knock on /off -better set of adjustable features -fantastic battery life.
The only downside i ever saw was it's a nightly a stable one at that and the built in aosp swipe feature crashes it so i flashed the lg keyboard and that fixed it. And maybe a few random freezes in chrome. Non customiable built in launcher and a meh camera...

This is just my two cents i thought I'd skate because in my opinion it is the best aosp rom ever created and carries the beloved stock features that anyone who used stock g2 would miss.
Last edited by darkfangex5; 18th February 2014 at 10:31 PM.
24th March 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #2  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 26,118

15,341 posts
More
Thread Closed....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread