Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,578 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bounty for P600 PIT

Tip us?

tdunks
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Bounty for P600 PIT

I'm offering $20 bounty myself to anyone who can get me the PIT for the P600. My device is as good ad bricked until I can get it.

OhioDroid80
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Why will the PIT help?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

tdunks
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDroid80 View Post
Why will the PIT help?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Something I did messed up the partitioning. It screwed up a bunch of apps when I installed CleanROM (probably something I did in TWRP). Tried t revert to TWRP backup I took post-root but otherwise stock and same errors. Tried to ODIN flash back to stock and now I can only get to download mode and the samsung firmware error screen ("Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies &try again.)

Odin now says get PIT for mapping when I try to flash and fails. Getting the PIT is kind of a last ditch effort to fix this.

dasmoover
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 122
http://relic.gdiny.com/~dasmoover/an...0/p600_MK1.pit

Was able to read this in PIT Magic - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1916936

Good luck. I will PM you my address.
Anonymous public hosting for android content provided by gitbrew.
Epic 4G Touch, Atrix, Defy, Kindle, Milestone, PS3, Sidekick4G, Thunderbolt, & Xoom
Developers, please contact me for free hosting. All donations go to server costs.

starsky23
Old
(Last edited by starsky23; 18th March 2014 at 12:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
S**t, I managed to brick my device by erasing the NAND. Can anyone help me with a signed PIT for the 32gb version?

Or even any other way to fix my note!

Edit: Never mind, managed to fix it!

RussellEstridge25
Old
(Last edited by RussellEstridge25; 18th March 2014 at 01:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 143

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsky23 View Post
S**t, I managed to brick my device by erasing the NAND. Can anyone help me with a signed PIT for the 32gb version?

Or even any other way to fix my note!

Edit: Never mind, managed to fix it!
Use Odin if you can get into download mode and flash stock firmware. Been in your position twice now with this device. Sucks...

Edit, just seen your edit lol good to hear. What was the fix?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Be yourself........... Hit me up on Gtalk Rustypmusic@gmail.com. [/B]

starsky23
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I found an old thread by somebody with an S4 who managed to recover from the same situation.

I had to reflash stock but before even letting the tablet have the chance to attempt to boot (and consequently get stuck in a bootloop with the Samsung logo), I had to reset it and go into stock recovery. After that, just a case of wiping data and cache and then reflashing the stock firmware again! Took me a fair few hours and a few wrinkles too but managed to sort it out. What a nightmare!

RussellEstridge25
Old
Thanks Meter 143

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsky23 View Post
I found an old thread by somebody with an S4 who managed to recover from the same situation.

I had to reflash stock but before even letting the tablet have the chance to attempt to boot (and consequently get stuck in a bootloop with the Samsung logo), I had to reset it and go into stock recovery. After that, just a case of wiping data and cache and then reflashing the stock firmware again! Took me a fair few hours and a few wrinkles too but managed to sort it out. What a nightmare!
I had to work 5 hours to get mine back to life. I don't ever remember sweating so much.

Be yourself........... Hit me up on Gtalk Rustypmusic@gmail.com. [/B]

starsky23
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellEstridge25 View Post
I had to work 5 hours to get mine back to life. I don't ever remember sweating so much.

Yeah, haha big relief when I managed to sort it out. Hope that someone else finds the post useful if they end up in the same situation!