Watch This Now!

Galaxy Player 5.0 Intl bricked- Help?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By BrickedPlayer, Junior Member on 23rd March 2014, 04:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello everybody,
I know this question has been asked multiple times, but after Googling for hours and searching in almost every thread about this subject here, I haven't found the solution yet.

What you need to know first
What happened is:
I tried flashing cm11, it went wrong, so I tried it again. Went wrong again. I decided to reboot the device and try it one more time. I couldn't even try that, cause I wasn't be able to go to recovery anymore. Booting into Download mode was possible though. So I decided to flash back to stock trough Odin, but Odin failed (posssibly a corrupted file), leaving me with the:
Phone--- exclamation mark ---PC sign, I wished I never needed to see.

What I tried and what still works is:
*Connecting to PC works (I can't see the files on the player, though). Odin does still recognise the device.
* Because Odin still recognised the device I tried flashing stock back. Odin failed in doing that, so then I tried using the pit file provided. This time Odin hanged at: DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET (please note: Odin on pc said this, player stil showed the phone-exclamation mark-pc sign). After Googling around I found I could just pull the USB cable out and try again, but unfortunately this didn't work.

So my question is: Is it possible for me to recover my international GP 5.0, and if so HOW?
Once again, Sorry for asking this question and thanks in advance.

P.s. Sorry for my bad English, it isn't my first language
P.P.S I wondered if Unbrickable Mod or OneClick Unbrick work, I'll try them asap (that means: when I have access to a Ubuntu PC, what I haven't now.
Last edited by BrickedPlayer; 23rd March 2014 at 09:04 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread