Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Post [Q] Factory Reset on T999L

OP enveous

20th March 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Rio Grande
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Donate to Me
More
I can't believe I searched for a while and I couldn't find the answer to this basic question, sorry if I didn't search enough and this has been answered before.

Does Factory Resetting my Galaxy S3 LTE on stock 4.3 erase all the data on my Internal SD card? And just to make 100% clear, I mean the internal 12ish GB SD card and not the external SD card.
20th March 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 50

293 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enveous

I can't believe I searched for a while and I couldn't find the answer to this basic question, sorry if I didn't search enough and this has been answered before.

Does Factory Resetting my Galaxy S3 LTE on stock 4.3 erase all the data on my Internal SD card? And just to make 100% clear, I mean the internal 12ish GB SD card and not the external SD card.

Doing a Factory reset only wipes the Data partition which only includes the installed applications and settings, not the internal memory also known as Internal SDcard.. I would make a backup just to be safe.. But your data will be fine..
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaphodspeaks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Rio Grande

36 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphodspeaks

Doing a Factory reset only wipes the Data partition which only includes the installed applications and settings, not the internal memory also known as Internal SDcard.. I would make a backup just to be safe.. But your data will be fine..

Sounds good, thanks for the reply!

On another note, I see you have the T999L and I must ask, does the ROM that you mention in your signature work fine for this phone? I mean, I've read that there are not many ROMS for the LTE version of the Galaxy S3.
20th March 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 50

293 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enveous

Sounds good, thanks for the reply!

On another note, I see you have the T999L and I must ask, does the ROM that you mention in your signature work fine for this phone? I mean, I've read that there are not many ROMS for the LTE version of the Galaxy S3.

Yeah.. The S3Rx will install perfectly on any T999, its pretty universal..
Its my favorite touchwiz rom.. There isnt much difference between the T999 and the T999L
The only adjustment I had to make was changing the Model number from T999 to T999L in my Build Prop which really didnt have to be done, but I did it for aesthetics..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2326763
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaphodspeaks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Rio Grande

36 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphodspeaks

Yeah.. The S3Rx will install perfectly on any T999, its pretty universal..
Its my favorite touchwiz rom.. There isnt much difference between the T999 and the T999L
The only adjustment I had to make was changing the Model number from T999 to T999L in my Build Prop which really didnt have to be done, but I did it for aesthetics..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2326763

Thanks a lot, I'll try it out then!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread