Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

[Q] Almost no vibration after installing CM11

OP superadamwo

23rd March 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I was using a nightly version of Cyanogenmod 11 for a while, and after one of the nightly updates, my vibration intensity has basically gone to nothing. I can still feel it very slightly but it's almost imperceptible. To try and fix it, I've gone as far as restoring to stock everything (including stock recovery etc.) to see if that would fix it, but still the same issue. Is there any chance this is still a software problem, or is it probably an issue with the vibration motors themselves?
24th March 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 50

264 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superadamwo

I was using a nightly version of Cyanogenmod 11 for a while, and after one of the nightly updates, my vibration intensity has basically gone to nothing. I can still feel it very slightly but it's almost imperceptible. To try and fix it, I've gone as far as restoring to stock everything (including stock recovery etc.) to see if that would fix it, but still the same issue. Is there any chance this is still a software problem, or is it probably an issue with the vibration motors themselves?

cm based roms normally have a vibration strength that it set very low. Download trickster mod from the playstore and go to the fourth page (specific), you can set the vibrator strength there. Stock HTC One Sense is 2700.
25th March 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavpreet

cm based roms normally have a vibration strength that it set very low. Download trickster mod from the playstore and go to the fourth page (specific), you can set the vibrator strength there. Stock HTC One Sense is 2700.

Yeah I tried that, I set it to the highest value and was still imperceptible. Hardware issue?
26th March 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 50

264 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superadamwo

Yeah I tried that, I set it to the highest value and was still imperceptible. Hardware issue?

only plausible explanation remaining
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread