alarm clock?

OP mxx20

8th March 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Greer
Thanks Meter: 3

57 posts
More
Is there a way to get the alarm clock reliable or another app that may be? Mine hadn't gone off ina week and the wife's one is very spuratic
9th March 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #2  
DFW
Thanks Meter: 71

135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxx20

Is there a way to get the alarm clock reliable or another app that may be? Mine hadn't gone off ina week and the wife's one is very spuratic

I've been using alarm clock xtreme for years. Never failed me once.
The Following User Says Thank You to dafluke24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Greer

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafluke24

I've been using alarm clock xtreme for years. Never failed me once.

Thanks, I've been trying to dig on this one, me and my wife gave the same phones mines rooted and gets is bone stock, we've both gotthis issue, how's battery with that app....

From what I've been reading this is a common HTC issue it seems....but doesn't effect all....I dunno what to do any more
10th March 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 18

505 posts
I use the stock alarm 5 days a week and have never had a time it didn't go off. Granted, sometimes I wake up before it has the chance to go off.
11th March 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Themer
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 982

1,408 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatonka_hero

I use the stock alarm 5 days a week and have never had a time it didn't go off. Granted, sometimes I wake up before it has the chance to go off.

Same here stock alarm clock has never failed for me.
11th March 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Greer

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeggy929

Same here stock alarm clock has never failed for me.

Hmmm, mine and my wife's has. I woke up today before my alarm and it never went off...but had worked ask weekend
11th March 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #7  
DFW
Thanks Meter: 71

135 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks, I've been trying to dig on this one, me and my wife gave the same phones mines rooted and gets is bone stock, we've both gotthis issue, how's battery with that app....

From what I've been reading this is a common HTC issue it seems....but doesn't effect all....I dunno what to do any more

battery life doesn't appear to be any different using the alarm clock xtreme. I'm not sure if it's a common issue because I tested the stock alarm clock and it works fine for me as well. I set it to go off 2 mins after my main alarm clock to test.

What I like about xtreme is it has a large snooze button, so I don't mistakenly hit the dismiss button lol and you can set it to snooze if you shake the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to dafluke24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 47

297 posts
Strongly recommend Alarm Klock

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.alarmclock

It has repeating alarms and can turn the volume up when the alarm goes off (just in case you silenced your phone).

And it is free (without ads too)!
The Following User Says Thank You to weidnerj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #9  
Fort Smith

16 posts
Quote:

You have to make sure to select the days(s) you want it to repeat. The original default alarm presets only have M-F selected and ignore the weekends.
Another thing I see people forgetting is to remember to select AM or PM correctly.
17th March 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #10  
OP Member
Greer

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohamSam

You have to make sure to select the days(s) you want it to repeat. The original default alarm presets only have M-F selected and ignore the weekends.
Another thing I see people forgetting is to remember to select AM or PM correctly.

They are selected right, I had to set one for yesterday and it worked but the ones set for the weekdays like today didn't go off this morning. Luckilymy body is some what in a routine lol...and thanks for the suggestions...I'm gong to try one tomorrow

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread