Post Reply

Exclamation [Q] problem in my samsung galaxy y after rooting

OP chetan5

11th October 2012, 05:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Hello folks,
Yesterday I followed this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1679563) and root my phone. But after using one day I didn't feel good using jelly bean on my galaxy so I decided to unroot my phone and revert it back to my previous version that was android 2.3.6 gingerbread. I unroot my phone and did factory reset from recovery mode but now my phone is not working and even recovery mode is not opening. It is just showing starting logo. Please someone help me to fix this problem so i can get back my phone.

Thanks
Regards,
Chetan
Last edited by chetan5; 11th October 2012 at 06:46 AM.
11th October 2012, 06:46 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
can someone help me to fix this problem?
11th October 2012, 07:26 AM   |  #3  
alkesh95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 154
 
991 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
That's a rom dude....
And try using odin it will work..

Visit here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1465800

Globally recognised and certified NOOB
11th October 2012, 09:08 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan5

Hello folks,
Yesterday I followed this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1679563) and root my phone. But after using one day I didn't feel good using jelly bean on my galaxy so I decided to unroot my phone and revert it back to my previous version that was android 2.3.6 gingerbread. I unroot my phone and did factory reset from recovery mode but now my phone is not working and even recovery mode is not opening. It is just showing starting logo. Please someone help me to fix this problem so i can get back my phone.

Thanks
Regards,
Chetan

Use Odin to flash a fresh stock rom. It will solve your prob.
20th January 2013, 09:19 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Unhappy My mobile only displays the starting logo please help.
Chetan or some body please help me my galaxy y displays only staring logo.
I rooted and unrooted this caused a big massive damage to my phone please help.
20th January 2013, 12:01 PM   |  #6  
pustinjak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kula
Thanks Meter: 90
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilrocx

Chetan or some body please help me my galaxy y displays only staring logo.
I rooted and unrooted this caused a big massive damage to my phone please help.

Dont panic that is noo big problem.
U just need to flash a stock rom via Odin nd it will be OK
Find tutorials in my signature nd read it all
21st January 2013, 02:43 AM   |  #7  
sanny5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GOTHAM
Thanks Meter: 1,043
 
1,498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
first of all u had noooooo idea on how to revert back to stock rom and u did some **** -_-
next u wana do something u dont know how to do
ask how to do it
rather than asking hoe to fix the problem u caused
yes follow this video and revert back to stock rom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3cWV_E18Cc
1st May 2013, 08:11 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
samsung galaxy y issue
dear all i am having the problem of incoming call issue after restoring my galaxy y s5360.
and i am also unable to add google accont and even open playstore after resoting.. can any one help >????
1st May 2013, 11:36 PM   |  #9  
wazzink's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys5360

dear all i am having the problem of incoming call issue after restoring my galaxy y s5360.
and i am also unable to add google accont and even open playstore after resoting.. can any one help >????

how did u restore?
try flash rom via odin
3rd May 2013, 05:32 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
try a custom rom

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank