[How to] Move apps to sd without any script & partition.
Advanced users might already know this, but this is for newbies. This method will help you to move almost all the apps you install to SD card and you needn't have any partition on sd or any a2sd script. You cannot move system pre-installed apps and also few manually installed apps to sd card like tasker, etc., but this method should give you a few more space than you'd normally get on internal storage. Let's get started !
Pre-requisites : Root, Terminal emulator, A pair of sharp eyes, hands to type and a useful brain
1) Go to play store and download the terminal emulator app, it's free.
2) ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE.
3) Open terminal emulator app. Type,
Now hit enter on your keyboard. Grant super user permissions to terminal emulator. Then type,
pm set-install-location 2
Hit enter. Then type,
4) Exit terminal emulator. You can even uninstall terminal emulator if you want !
5) Go to manage apps and move the apps you want to sd card
Note : I highly recommend typing in the terminal emulator exactly as I've showed above with hyphens at appropriate places. Else it will not work you.
Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium