* Credits: first big thanks to user raffaele88 to port this effects on android 4.3. I have taken smali that command mod and used to make mod working fine for another fw base.
* What do this mod?
- fixed, no random reboots
- work with deodex roms, if you have custom rom like omega or another be sure to not have another mod that work with services.jar file, to not have some issue
- add 2 lines in your bluid.prop:
* Mod list:
- I9505 XXUEMJ7: CRT off MJ7 DEODEX fixed by BluMak TEAM
- I9505 XXUEMJ9: CRT off MJ9 DEODEX fixed by BluMak TEAM
- I9505 XXUEMK8: CRT off MK8 DEODEX fixed by BluMak TEAM
- I9505 XXUEMK9: CRT off MK9 DEODEX fixed by BluMak TEAM
- I9505 XXUEMKE: CRT off MKE DEODEX fixed by BluMak TEAM
- I9505 XXUEMKF: CRT off MKF DEODEX fixed by BluMak TEAM
- I9505 XXUEML1: CRT off ML1, thanks @nmeuret
- I9505 XXUEML6: CRT off ML6, thanks @nmeuret
- remember to do a nandroid backup before to try any mod
- download mod for your fw base
- flash through recovery (i tested only with cwm recovery's, not with twrp)
* If someone have some request ask here in thread, as soon as possible we will try to fulfill the demands
* To enable fade effect:
Well actualy the MOD already contains the Fade effect, only the values of the build.prop change.
You can set them manualy or use XBlast Xposed module to change the effect.
I also made some small scripts to change the effect with this MOD :
- Set CRT-OFF effect,
- Set Fade Out Effect,
- Disable all effects.
It is in fact it is the same script without the service.jar file and modified prop values.