[Request] Cm 11 boot animation

Search This thread

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
Does anyone have the boot animation cm 11 has for our atrix?:)
Would appriciete anyone can also explain how to replace boot animation. Thanks

Phone: Motorola Atrix 4G
Rom: epinter's CM 10.1
Kernel: 3.1.10

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
Can't you do it yourself? CM11 is widely available, all you have to do is download a CM11 package (for any device) and extract bootanimation.zip from it.
As for instructions, you should really try searching before asking questions or making such requests, as all this has been explained countless times.

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Droid X CM11 boot animation with the same specs as our CM10-10.1 boot animations (480x480)

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 295

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
Can't you do it yourself? CM11 is widely available, all you have to do is download a CM11 package (for any device) and extract bootanimation.zip from it.
As for instructions, you should really try searching before asking questions or making such requests, as all this has been explained countless times.

I did search this animation before asking it, i did find several methods to replace the boot animation but i though to reasure im doing it right for me rom/kernel.

Droid X CM11 boot animation with the same specs as our CM10-10.1 boot animations (480x480)

Thanks man i will try this!

saiftheboss7

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
saifhassan.info
See the below post of yours and shut up talking and start doing :)
Fair enough, if he searched he would not ask. Use sense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.