Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,404 Members 39,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T S4 - Looking for OTA MF3

Tip us?

DrSeussFreak
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default AT&T S4 - Looking for OTA MF3

I have found all the guides on the new root process as well as many other related topics, but no download to the latest OTA. Can anyone help
?

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSeussFreak View Post
I have found all the guides on the new root process as well as many other related topics, but no download to the latest OTA. Can anyone help
?
Are you sue you actually want that? Loki will not work on MF3.

DrSeussFreak
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Bastard View Post
Are you sue you actually want that? Loki will not work on MF3.
All I need is http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2387577 - I do not run a custom ROM I simply root for root access.

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
All I need is http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2387577 - I do not run a custom ROM I simply root for root access.
Since MF3 hasn't been released over KIES, the OTA hasn't been pulled, and packaged into a flashable zip. Somone has pulled their own system dump of MF3, but I suggest you want until you get the OTA notification.

DrSeussFreak
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Since MF3 hasn't been released over KIES, the OTA hasn't been pulled, and packaged into a flashable zip. Somone has pulled their own system dump of MF3, but I suggest you want until you get the OTA notification.
Since rooting my phone, I am unable to do OTA. I have never done any custom ROMs but when I click software update on my phone nothing happens. I also cannot find any resolution to this. I was guessing that some setting in motochopper did something to break it, and I did a full phone restore to default settings after running triangle away and unrooting with no success.

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Old
(Last edited by Ol' Dirty Bastard; 16th August 2013 at 06:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Since rooting my phone, I am unable to do OTA. I have never done any custom ROMs but when I click software update on my phone nothing happens. I also cannot find any resolution to this. I was guessing that some setting in motochopper did something to break it, and I did a full phone restore to default settings after running triangle away and unrooting with no success.
Nah, it's nothing you've done wrong, or because it was rooted. The OTA still hasn't been given out to some yet. They seem to be taking their sweet time.

DrSeussFreak
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Nah, it's nothing you've done wrong, or because it was rooted. The OTA still hasn't been given out to some yet. They seem to be taking there sweet time.
I understand they are rolling it out slowly, but my OTA is broken. I push it and literally nothing happens, it does not check for an update, it just does nothing at all. Something broke the functional altogther

DrSeussFreak
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
just found http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=24435867, giving it a shot

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
That's for your Samsung acct, not the ATT MF3 OTA... Do what you want man, but that's not going to force your phone to fetch an update.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ol' Dirty Bastard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DrSeussFreak
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
That's for your Samsung acct, not the ATT MF3 OTA... Do what you want man, but that's not going to force your phone to fetch an update.
I do get it, what you are saying. I just don't think you understand what I am saying.

I realize I may not have the OTA yet, fine, no big deal. What I am saying is that my phone's "Software Update" button does absolutely nothing, it does not check for an update and tell me I am at the latest version, it literally does nothing.

I am trying to fix this.