Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where has preorders strated?

Tip us?
 
mattanh
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 41
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Where has preorders strated?

In which site can one preorder the new one?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
 
kirdroid
Old
#2  
kirdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 313
Posts: 2,198
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Seattle
No where

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
mbaseball3
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 816
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: the oc
It's not a pre order phone. 3/25 is when we can all get our hands on it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
 
aboveusonlysky
Old
#4  
aboveusonlysky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 112
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
It's not a pre order phone. 3/25 is when we can all get our hands on it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Source?

 
EtherealRemnant
Old
#5  
EtherealRemnant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 534
Posts: 2,317
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveusonlysky View Post
Source?
What do you mean source?

Car Warehouse UK is selling it on launch day, it makes sense to believe that others will follow suit (info points to at&t and Verizon for sure but nothing on Sprint and T-Mobile yet)

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/pho...rch-25-1234908
If I've helped you, please remember to thank me!

Retired: Sidekick 2, Sidekick 3, PPC-6700, Mogul, Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Hero, Evo, Curve 8330, Bold 9700, Palm Pre, Inspire, MT4G, Sensation 4G, Nook Color, Iconia A500, LG G2x, Captivate, Droid RAZR MAXX, Galaxy S3 T-999, Galaxy S4 SGH-M919, HTC One (m7)!
 
aboveusonlysky
Old
#6  
aboveusonlysky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 112
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
What do you mean source?

Car Warehouse UK is selling it on launch day, it makes sense to believe that others will follow suit (info points to at&t and Verizon for sure but nothing on Sprint and T-Mobile yet)

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/pho...rch-25-1234908
i mean you cant just spit out info here and not source it. especially saying something will be available worldwide on every carrier right after launch.

i do hope it will be available on tmobile the 25th because ill go at 2 and get it once im off work.

 
EtherealRemnant
Old
#7  
EtherealRemnant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 534
Posts: 2,317
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveusonlysky View Post
i mean you cant just spit out info here and not source it. especially saying something will be available worldwide on every carrier right after launch.

i do hope it will be available on tmobile the 25th because ill go at 2 and get it once im off work.
It would be really smart of HTC to have a worldwide launch on the 25th and get a 2 week head start on sales before the S5 attracts the sheeple.
If I've helped you, please remember to thank me!

Retired: Sidekick 2, Sidekick 3, PPC-6700, Mogul, Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Hero, Evo, Curve 8330, Bold 9700, Palm Pre, Inspire, MT4G, Sensation 4G, Nook Color, Iconia A500, LG G2x, Captivate, Droid RAZR MAXX, Galaxy S3 T-999, Galaxy S4 SGH-M919, HTC One (m7)!
 
surge27
Old
#8  
surge27's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 113
Posts: 568
Join Date: Apr 2012
Take this with a grain of salt...

Called a local T-Mobile store and they said they'll have plenty of stock on Tuesday! So, all these rumors of availability on launch day may be very true.
 
kirdroid
Old
#9  
kirdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 313
Posts: 2,198
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge27 View Post
Take this with a grain of salt...

Called a local T-Mobile store and they said they'll have plenty of stock on Tuesday! So, all these rumors of availability on launch day may be very true.
That would be really nice ... Will grab one as soon as it is available.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
deeznuts
Old
#10  
deeznuts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 3,304
Join Date: Sep 2007
My buddy works for Verizon corporate here in Southern California. It will be available in stores here March 25th, Tuesday. Can't speak for the rest of ya but i'm sure this gives you a clear picture, no BS here. Personally i'm still gonna wait out a few weeks to see the online reviews and what not. Don't get me wrong, i'm buyin this mofo. Just saying, nice to see all the reviews, give the case companies time to actually have cases in stock to order and ship, etc. etc. Sometimes first product runs have issues as we all know so just going to wait a few to see how it goes then diving on in! Can't wait, specs that are confirmed are enough for me to buy hands down!
Device: Verizon HTC One (M8)
Current Rom: Stock
Location: Southern Cali

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more

Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more