Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,467 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N7100 problem

Tip us?

Franktuk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default N7100 problem

So i have a galaxy note 2 (n7100 international version), I was trying to root my phone:
flashed philz recovery using odin
installed drketan multitools and rooted/ deleted bloatware on my phone.

Looks fine right? well here's the problem, my phone said "s suggest has stopped working" it was impossible to stop my phone from making me very clear that s suggest had stopped so i went back into recovery and wiped data and factory reset.
and that is were my problem resides.

my phone will boot and show to boot screen, after 2-3 times of trying to boot it goes to recovery.

I want to go back to stock and keep my hands off of rooting, flashing and other magical android mysteries
so, Can someone please help me find/install stock android 4.3 for n7100 international?

-Frank
(many thanks if you cared to look at this post)

SlurmsMcKenzie
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franktuk View Post
So i have a galaxy note 2 (n7100 international version), I was trying to root my phone:
flashed philz recovery using odin
installed drketan multitools and rooted/ deleted bloatware on my phone.

Looks fine right? well here's the problem, my phone said "s suggest has stopped working" it was impossible to stop my phone from making me very clear that s suggest had stopped so i went back into recovery and wiped data and factory reset.
and that is were my problem resides.

my phone will boot and show to boot screen, after 2-3 times of trying to boot it goes to recovery.

I want to go back to stock and keep my hands off of rooting, flashing and other magical android mysteries
so, Can someone please help me find/install stock android 4.3 for n7100 international?

-Frank
(many thanks if you cared to look at this post)
Please have a look at the following thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1896696