Unhappy Help help help

OP gogata_994

15th March 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hello i have samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500d . I was running cm11 on it but i tried to flash transparent statusbar for cm10.After i flashed it my phone makes bootloop all the time it even can't go in recovery mode.I flashed the stock rom with odin 1.85 , 3.04 , 3.09 but it just has a bootloop and it can't get in recovery mode. I AM DESPERATE PLEASE HELP ME !!!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
15th March 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 191

342 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogata_994

Hello i have samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500d . I was running cm11 on it but i tried to flash transparent statusbar for cm10.After i flashed it my phone makes bootloop all the time it even can't go in recovery mode.I flashed the stock rom with odin 1.85 , 3.04 , 3.09 but it just has a bootloop and it can't get in recovery mode. I AM DESPERATE PLEASE HELP ME !!!

[REMOVED UNECESARRY SPACING]

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Bolded ... Are you f*cking kidding me. For CM11 you can enable transparecy via build.prop option persist.sys.force_highendgfx which must be setted on 1.

Next time don't panic and don't go to stock ROM. Try to make Factory reset from recovery (maybe you failed combo keys) and it should be great to format /system and again reflash CM11.
The Following User Says Thank You to midzan21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
More
Lightbulb how to get to recovery mode
[QUOTE=gogata_994;51092858]Hello i have samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500d . I was running cm11 on it but i tried to flash transparent statusbar for cm10.After i flashed it my phone makes bootloop all the time it even can't go in recovery mode.I flashed the stock rom with odin 1.85 , 3.04 , 3.09 but it just has a bootloop and it can't get in recovery mode. I AM DESPERATE PLEASE HELP ME !!!

to get into recovery mode, with ur phone in bootloop, just hold the buttons to get in and keep holing them for several loops, eventually ur phone will get into recovery.

then just factory reset and stuff.

if this still doesnt work, try flashing stock rom again.

hope i helped u!!

(i had this happen to me as well)
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymousninja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread