Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 50,013 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Play Store Error 24?

Tip us?

technolust109
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation Google Play Store Error 24?

hey guys i recently installed Nexus HDonto my galaxy nexus and i attempted installing swift key 3, which i paid for and it came up with error code 24 anyone knowwhat the issue is? thanks.

Devices
HTC One M8 (Floptus) > HTC One M7 >Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 Vodafone Australia>
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300> HTC ONE X> Samsung Galaxy Nexus> iPhone 4 16GB Black GSM> Motorola Xoom 32gb Verizon Wifi> Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM> Sony Ericsson Xperia Play GSM> Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 Mini Pro GSM> HTC Wildfire GSM> HTC Desire HD> HTC HD2 T-Mobile> Motorola Razr GSM> HTC Sensation> iPad 2 16GB 3G

phabulous
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by technolust109 View Post
hey guys i recently installed Nexus HDonto my galaxy nexus and i attempted installing swift key 3, which i paid for and it came up with error code 24 anyone knowwhat the issue is? thanks.
download and install a new google play store app that will replace the system one and download again. That works fine for me anytime i get such problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to phabulous For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gmadvanced
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by phabulous View Post
download and install a new google play store app that will replace the system one and download again. That works fine for me anytime i get such problems.
Hey but i have error while installing from sdcard also so i dont think the probleme is from the play store

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

FoneWatcher
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Lightbulb Solved for me!

I had the same "-24" error, tried clearing cache, clearing data, deleted data/data folders, tried installing from apk on my SD card and nothing worked until I switched the "My Apps" to a user with a second Google account I have signed in on Play Store, downloaded and installed from the second account without a hiccup

Shahxz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Google Play Store Error 24?

Quote:
Originally Posted by technolust109 View Post

Try other apk apps like mobilego, mobogenie, moborobo etc....