Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 40,394 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G pro scratched camera glass?

Tip us?

Ishan Sardar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
Default G pro scratched camera glass?

the outer glass of my camera is scratched badly, yes it doesn't affect the picture but I need it to be replaced, I just wanna know if its possible. I found this but I'm not sure if it contents the outer glass as well. If any of you know where I can find it please do share thanks

optimusv45
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan Sardar View Post
the outer glass of my camera is scratched badly, yes it doesn't affect the picture but I need it to be replaced, I just wanna know if its possible. I found this but I'm not sure if it contents the outer glass as well. If any of you know where I can find it please do share thanks
It is replaceable with the right part. I tried click on the Here you included but XDA fc upon every click of Here I made. There are some camera lens for the Korean version out there, not exact fit but good enough from what I read

Ishan Sardar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45 View Post
It is replaceable with the right part. I tried click on the Here you included but XDA fc upon every click of Here I made. There are some camera lens for the Korean version out there, not exact fit but good enough from what I read
how about this can u click on here: http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Camera-...8N3GW257G1FD37

optimusv45
Old
Thanks Meter 110
It says f240, that's the Korean versions. Not exact fit, however you may be able to make it work

Ishan Sardar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45 View Post
It says f240, that's the Korean versions. Not exact fit, however you may be able to make it work
my phone model is f240 as well, it just i'm confused if that contains the glass as well that's all.

optimusv45
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Then I think it'll work for u. It says lens + frame