G pro scratched camera glass?

23rd March 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 53

314 posts
Donate to Me
More
the outer glass of my camera is scratched badly, yes it doesn't affect the picture but I need it to be replaced, I just wanna know if its possible. I found this but I'm not sure if it contents the outer glass as well. If any of you know where I can find it please do share thanks
23rd March 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #2  
Huntington, WV
Thanks Meter: 122

859 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan Sardar

the outer glass of my camera is scratched badly, yes it doesn't affect the picture but I need it to be replaced, I just wanna know if its possible. I found this but I'm not sure if it contents the outer glass as well. If any of you know where I can find it please do share thanks

It is replaceable with the right part. I tried click on the Here you included but XDA fc upon every click of Here I made. There are some camera lens for the Korean version out there, not exact fit but good enough from what I read
23rd March 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka

314 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45

It is replaceable with the right part. I tried click on the Here you included but XDA fc upon every click of Here I made. There are some camera lens for the Korean version out there, not exact fit but good enough from what I read

how about this can u click on here: http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Camera-...8N3GW257G1FD37
23rd March 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #4  
Huntington, WV

859 posts
More
It says f240, that's the Korean versions. Not exact fit, however you may be able to make it work
23rd March 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka

314 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45

It says f240, that's the Korean versions. Not exact fit, however you may be able to make it work

my phone model is f240 as well, it just i'm confused if that contains the glass as well that's all.
23rd March 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #6  
Huntington, WV

859 posts
More
Then I think it'll work for u. It says lens + frame
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread