Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] how to install mod Xdabbeb's camera on KITKAT D802

OP holyporing1

19th March 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i love to take picture and i want to install Xdabbeb mod. can anyone help me?
19th March 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyporing1

i love to take picture and i want to install Xdabbeb mod. can anyone help me?

haha wow i was actually just about to install that mod yeah ok this im doing it you want to download the correct version of the mod i got the first kitkat link as i could not download the latest one and i have downloaded the backup and restore files these are the first steps you need to do then assuming you have a custom recovery and root boot into your custom recovery mine is twrp then install the backup file that will create a backup up of the stock camera go back the install/flash the camera mod its self rebbot then your done if you have problems then flash the recover file to retern back
hope this help this si how i done it
20th March 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reecegibbs

haha wow i was actually just about to install that mod yeah ok this im doing it you want to download the correct version of the mod i got the first kitkat link as i could not download the latest one and i have downloaded the backup and restore files these are the first steps you need to do then assuming you have a custom recovery and root boot into your custom recovery mine is twrp then install the backup file that will create a backup up of the stock camera go back the install/flash the camera mod its self rebbot then your done if you have problems then flash the recover file to retern back
hope this help this si how i done it

but i stuck on install custom recovery.can you suggest how to install twrp on kitkat?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread