Post Reply

[FTF][C6943][4.4.2] Official Sony Firmware 14.3.A.0.681

20th March 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 380
 
698 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Attention this FTF is for C6943 also know as DTV-LTE, it has the same baseband of C6903, but it is directed to Brazilian market with Digital Television.

Download Link:

Filename: C6943_14.3.A.0.681_Generic_BR_1276-7099_R4C.ftf
Size: 1.01GB
Link - [Mega]

Enjoy and if you liked it hit Thanks!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RHBH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
271 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
So international Z1 is starting to roll out the kitkat? I hope the special T-Mobile model gets it soon.
20th March 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
after 'preparing files for flashing' in flashtools i get:

ERROR - 1 (in red letters)
INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled
20th March 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 18
 
239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valforte

after 'preparing files for flashing' in flashtools i get:

ERROR - 1 (in red letters)
INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled

Update flashtool to 0.9.15
The Following User Says Thank You to mars83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mars83

Update flashtool to 0.9.15

Thank you! Will do that!
25th March 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Info 2 Doubt
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHBH

Attention this FTF is for C6943 also know as DTV-LTE, it has the same baseband of C6903, but it is directed to Brazilian market with Digital Television.

Download Link:

Filename: C6943_14.3.A.0.681_Generic_BR_1276-7099_R4C.ftf
Size: 1.01GB
Link - [Mega]

Enjoy and if you liked it hit Thanks!

Hi Dear,
Is it possible to you to prepare a new FTF file where you can change the CDF file from the Brazilian one to a Generic Global? THe reason of this request is 'cause there are so many icons (demo games) that aren't cool to have and I can't uninstall, except if I root the phone (which is not able yet ). Thanks a lot !

" />
25th March 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 380
 
698 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake.Guy

Hi Dear,
Is it possible to you to prepare a new FTF file where you can change the CDF file from the Brazilian one to a Generic Global? THe reason of this request is 'cause there are so many icons (demo games) that aren't cool to have and I can't uninstall, except if I root the phone (which is not able yet ). Thanks a lot !

" />

The .sin files that are inside the FTF are signed, there are no way to add/remove content to system.sin (in this case). This can be done only with root or recovery (in form of a flashable zip).
25th March 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
So I cannot use this on my C6903 in England, or can I?
25th March 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 380
 
698 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleem98

So I cannot use this on my C6903 in England, or can I?

I flashed a C6903 FTF on my C6943 without issues sometime ago, the opposite should be true.

But It's better to use a C6903 FTF, C6903 and C6943 are very similar, they even have the same LTE bands, the only noticeable difference will be the local Brazilian Apps and Digital TV (which won't work because C6903 doesn't have DTV, I think the DTV App will force close or won't find any channels when doing channel search).
26th March 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Status bar icons "wifi" and "H conection"
Hi,
I attached you the screenshot of the status bar that show "wifi" and "3G" conection on C6943 version, always when i use wifi this happen, how can change that?, i mean only show me wifi and not both conections ... is posible?, im from argentina and here is the C6943 version too


sorry for my english

regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-21-00-00-22.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	2650220  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 General by ThreadRank