FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Where has preorders strated?

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By mattanh, Member on 19th March 2014, 07:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
In which site can one preorder the new one?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
 
 
22nd March 2014, 06:53 AM |#2  
kirdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 329
 
More
No where

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
22nd March 2014, 07:15 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag the oc
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
It's not a pre order phone. 3/25 is when we can all get our hands on it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
23rd March 2014, 04:21 AM |#4  
aboveusonlysky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaseball3

It's not a pre order phone. 3/25 is when we can all get our hands on it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Source?
23rd March 2014, 04:52 AM |#5  
EtherealRemnant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 539
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveusonlysky

Source?

What do you mean source?

Car Warehouse UK is selling it on launch day, it makes sense to believe that others will follow suit (info points to at&t and Verizon for sure but nothing on Sprint and T-Mobile yet)

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/pho...rch-25-1234908
23rd March 2014, 05:07 AM |#6  
aboveusonlysky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant

What do you mean source?

Car Warehouse UK is selling it on launch day, it makes sense to believe that others will follow suit (info points to at&t and Verizon for sure but nothing on Sprint and T-Mobile yet)

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/pho...rch-25-1234908

i mean you cant just spit out info here and not source it. especially saying something will be available worldwide on every carrier right after launch.

i do hope it will be available on tmobile the 25th because ill go at 2 and get it once im off work.
23rd March 2014, 05:40 AM |#7  
EtherealRemnant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 539
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveusonlysky

i mean you cant just spit out info here and not source it. especially saying something will be available worldwide on every carrier right after launch.

i do hope it will be available on tmobile the 25th because ill go at 2 and get it once im off work.

It would be really smart of HTC to have a worldwide launch on the 25th and get a 2 week head start on sales before the S5 attracts the sheeple.
23rd March 2014, 06:46 AM |#8  
surge27's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Thumbs up
Take this with a grain of salt...

Called a local T-Mobile store and they said they'll have plenty of stock on Tuesday! So, all these rumors of availability on launch day may be very true.
23rd March 2014, 08:03 AM |#9  
kirdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 329
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge27

Take this with a grain of salt...

Called a local T-Mobile store and they said they'll have plenty of stock on Tuesday! So, all these rumors of availability on launch day may be very true.

That would be really nice ... Will grab one as soon as it is available.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
23rd March 2014, 06:13 PM |#10  
deeznuts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Thumbs up
My buddy works for Verizon corporate here in Southern California. It will be available in stores here March 25th, Tuesday. Can't speak for the rest of ya but i'm sure this gives you a clear picture, no BS here. Personally i'm still gonna wait out a few weeks to see the online reviews and what not. Don't get me wrong, i'm buyin this mofo. Just saying, nice to see all the reviews, give the case companies time to actually have cases in stock to order and ship, etc. etc. Sometimes first product runs have issues as we all know so just going to wait a few to see how it goes then diving on in! Can't wait, specs that are confirmed are enough for me to buy hands down!
23rd March 2014, 07:54 PM |#11  
aboveusonlysky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge27

Take this with a grain of salt...

Called a local T-Mobile store and they said they'll have plenty of stock on Tuesday! So, all these rumors of availability on launch day may be very true.

thats awesome i hope they didnt confuse it with the m7
i did chat with support the other night and he culdnt find it in the system and he disconnected the chat before i could ask if i culd give him the fccid#

but if it is out tuesday im going to get one anf hopefully they will have all the colors. i dot know how i feel aout the gunmetal
The Following User Says Thank You to aboveusonlysky For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes