Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,467 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Droid DNA wiped all data

Tip us?

Minahan1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Droid DNA wiped all data

I have searched for 6 hours last night and again for several this morning on all the forums I could.
My phone has nothing left on it except recover. I have TWRP loaded, don't know how, but nothing in any folders.
I was trying to start from scratch with my phone and just wiped everything so I could reload and start over.
Stupid idea I know!
I can get my PC to recognize the phone. I am using Windows 7 and in cmd prompt I can find the phone but I do not know how to sideload or anything like that. I tried following a couple forums on it but no success.

please help

a huge thanks in advance

RLGL
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minahan1 View Post
I have searched for 6 hours last night and again for several this morning on all the forums I could.
My phone has nothing left on it except recover. I have TWRP loaded, don't know how, but nothing in any folders.
I was trying to start from scratch with my phone and just wiped everything so I could reload and start over.
Stupid idea I know!
I can get my PC to recognize the phone. I am using Windows 7 and in cmd prompt I can find the phone but I do not know how to sideload or anything like that. I tried following a couple forums on it but no success.

please help

a huge thanks in advance
I think side load is under the advanced options in TWRP, start t there and follow directions.
There is an option in recovery that will lead to this position
Asus Transformer TF 700 CleanROM Inheritance 3.3
Moonshined HTC DNA
Retired: HTC Thunderbolt InfectedRom Eternity
The Following User Says Thank You to RLGL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

.torrented
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,473

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minahan1 View Post
Stupid idea I know!

please help

a huge thanks in advance
In recovery click advanced then click sideload, it then will wait for you to send the ROM. Open adb and you will then enter: adb sideload C:\path\to\rom.zip
After you do that it will slowly start to send it to the device and begin the flashing process

Alternatively you can use: adb push C:\path\to\rom.zip /sdcard/rom.zip
And then just flash it normally.
The Following User Says Thank You to .torrented For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Minahan1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I got it to work thank you
.torrented and RLGL

I was being impatient, frustrated and very pissed off for my careless actions.

After paying attention to what I was trying to do I did figure out the path I was writing was wrong.
All is well

If anyone is going to attempt or need this fix pay attention to the details.

thanks again guys

TerminatorJ
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It sound pretty bad situation you are facing. Were u missed out some step when wipe it out?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk