FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

(Help!) KK Rom error

20th March 2014, 04:19 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
I seem to have an issue with CrDroid simple. Every time I try to install it it gives me a ton of errors, and fails. I have the newest twrp installed, and still it doesn't work.
Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/ieVqswg8
(pre-current twrp)

Sent from my dictionary.
 
 
20th March 2014, 04:36 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,238
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi

I seem to have an issue with CrDroid simple. Every time I try to install it it gives me a ton of errors, and fails. I have the newest twrp installed, and still it doesn't work.
Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/ieVqswg8
(pre-current twrp)

Sent from my dictionary.


in your logfile:
ro.cm.version=10.2-20131022-UNOFFICIAL-i927
ro.modversion=10.2-20131022-UNOFFICIAL-i927
but MY latest is:
ro.cm.version=10.2-20131117-UNOFFICIAL-i927
ro.modversion=10.2-20131117-UNOFFICIAL-i927
The Following User Says Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 06:03 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Hm....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubor

in your logfile:
ro.cm.version=10.2-20131022-UNOFFICIAL-i927
ro.modversion=10.2-20131022-UNOFFICIAL-i927
but MY latest is:
ro.cm.version=10.2-20131117-UNOFFICIAL-i927
ro.modversion=10.2-20131117-UNOFFICIAL-i927

I understand, but I mean that in that logfile it's an old one. I updated it hours ago after you said to. I will provide a new log after I'm done with this class.
20th March 2014, 06:26 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi

I understand, but I mean that in that logfile it's an old one. I updated it hours ago after you said to. I will provide a new log after I'm done with this class.

New log:
http://pastebin.com/Bj92f9Gj

Sent from my dictionary.
20th March 2014, 06:45 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,238
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi

New log:
http://pastebin.com/Bj92f9Gj

Sent from my dictionary.

this still not the latest.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 07:03 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Huh. Is there anyway I can revert to an older version and try to mass update to the newest? I swear, I just got done doing the new one, 2.6.3-3

Sent from my dictionary.
20th March 2014, 08:22 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,238
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi

Huh. Is there anyway I can revert to an older version and try to mass update to the newest? I swear, I just got done doing the new one, 2.6.3-3

Sent from my dictionary.

2.6.3.1 is the latest.
2.6.3-3 means the 3rd build of the 2.6.3.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2014, 01:44 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
That explains it. I got it to work, thanks a ton. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk
3rd November 2014, 03:31 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Getting Error with the Official Build 4.4.4
Hi Guys,

I'm getting the error "set_metadata_recursive: some changes faile
E:Error in /sdcard/cm-4.4.4-20141002-OFFICIAL-i927.zip(Status 7)"
The phone is now stuck in recovery.
I had placed the file in the internal memory of the phone.
I tried by placing it the external sd card earlier but i couldn't select it in the choose zip option.
i have CMW recovery v5.0.2.7 installed on my captivate.
Can you please advise.
3rd November 2014, 04:24 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,238
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz1MAC

Hi Guys,

I'm getting the error "set_metadata_recursive: some changes faile
E:Error in /sdcard/cm-4.4.4-20141002-OFFICIAL-i927.zip(Status 7)"
The phone is now stuck in recovery.
I had placed the file in the internal memory of the phone.
I tried by placing it the external sd card earlier but i couldn't select it in the choose zip option.
i have CMW recovery v5.0.2.7 installed on my captivate.
Can you please advise.

you must use latest TWRP, read whole post about installing.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes