Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 44,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

p6200 wont charge please some help here !

Tip us?

murad052
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default p6200 wont charge please some help here !

Hello guys,

I am having quite a big problem here and really need your help. I have P6200 was working properly and now seems dead. All I can do is get into Odin Mode for OS downloading (?) with Power an Volume Down combination.
The power and volume up do nothing and if I connect it to a usb it does nothing.

All help is welcome guys, seriously!
Nexus 7 LTE.... Multi-boot Stock 4.4.2 and CM11 4.4.2 by bruce2728

TWRP recovery 4 all Devices

G Note 3.. Stock Rooted with Xposed framework

Nexus 5 Carbon Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to murad052 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

katarusiva
Old
Thanks Meter 15
probabaly device is malfunctioned???

murad052
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
any ideas ?
Nexus 7 LTE.... Multi-boot Stock 4.4.2 and CM11 4.4.2 by bruce2728

TWRP recovery 4 all Devices

G Note 3.. Stock Rooted with Xposed framework

Nexus 5 Carbon Rom

airionpeacher
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Having the same problem here.
Tried to charge the battery seems that the charging indicator is not moving.
Is the battery dead?

Any info on this.

Thanks

matthys
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default This worked for me hope it helps

This would be the 2nd time this happened to me and this seems to do with cold and humid weather 50 F 10C max (1 April 2013 and 15 June 2014)
My Battery seemed dead charge bar seems stuck stayed at 38% with charger plugged in

Step 1"Quick fix" (please take this Quick with a bag of salt) you need to plug it into a PC or the tab charger plugged in half way and slow charge it while turned OFF (got me from 38% to 82%) in a few hours (48 +/- )but hey it was enough to back everything up just in case i need to send it in to Samsung for replacement battery

Step 2 Use the original charger that came with it and mine started charging no problem at all

A tech at Samsung South Africa said the battery might be drained to far (my tab was exposed to extreme cold so i blamed the cold for the drain)and this is a "SAFETY FEATURE" that gets canceled as soon as the battery recovers to a usable state and should start charging again normally

Suggestions
Clean contacts carefully with toothpick & a tiny soft pain
Only Plug charging cable in half way and leave it for a day or 2
Try a stronger charger
Try any car charger while driving to work or somewhere
Just leave it on charge and tell yourself your reconditioning the battery

I wish your tabs a speedy recovery...
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200
ROM: Stock 6200XXMC3
Kernel: Stock 3.0.31-1086701
Note: Hardcoded Tablet UI

katarusiva
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Question please reply me ..

Step 1"Quick fix" (please take this Quick with a bag of salt) you need to plug it into a PC or the tab charger plugged in half way and slow charge it while turned OFF (got me from 38% to 82%) in a few hours (48 +/- )but hey it was enough to back everything up just in case i need to send it in to Samsung for replacement battery

Hey i followed the above line as u said ,, i ported/connected half way charger to charge the tab,,it just awesome ,,it take me from 15 %to 100% and i backed up all my stuff ..okk... later i sent it to samsung service center they said the device is probabilly malfunctioned and it doesn't taking to store the charge ,also he is blaming to the motherboard ,he said you have to replace the motherboard although battery condition is good.. i am does he know / not to repair the tab ...please help me ,, or . /may i go to another samsung service center and i will urge them to replace the tab with an new battery...

THANKS

matthys
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by katarusiva View Post

Hey i followed the above line as u said ,, i ported/connected half way charger to charge the tab,,it just awesome ,,it take me from 15 %to 100% and i backed up all my stuff ..okk... later i sent it to samsung service center they said the device is probabilly malfunctioned and it doesn't taking to store the charge ,also he is blaming to the motherboard ,he said you have to replace the motherboard although battery condition is good.. i am does he know / not to repair the tab ...please help me ,, or . /may i go to another samsung service center and i will urge them to replace the tab with an new battery...

THANKS
your welcome glad it help hit the thanks button so people can see it works
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200
ROM: Stock 6200XXMC3
Kernel: Stock 3.0.31-1086701
Note: Hardcoded Tablet UI

The Following User Says Thank You to matthys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]