Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,868 Members 42,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Back to stock form Cyanogenmod 11

Tip us?

eXez
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Back to stock form Cyanogenmod 11

Hi, I've got samsung galaxy s advance. Few days ago I installed cyanogenmod 11 with 4.4.2 android version on it. Now i'd like to back to stock soft. To make that i wiped data/factory and I tap install form zip witch stock soft 4.2 android... After this i rebooted phone, but only what i saw were samsung logo, and nothing changes after that. Only what can i do right now is install back those CM 11. So is any way to bring back stock soft, which older version of android? Thx for any help

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXez View Post
Hi, I've got samsung galaxy s advance. Few days ago I installed cyanogenmod 11 with 4.4.2 android version on it. Now i'd like to back to stock soft. To make that i wiped data/factory and I tap install form zip witch stock soft 4.2 android... After this i rebooted phone, but only what i saw were samsung logo, and nothing changes after that. Only what can i do right now is install back those CM 11. So is any way to bring back stock soft, which older version of android? Thx for any help
type in your model number here http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ i tryed looking for your phone I9070 and i see that there is not any firmware available for the USA so im guessing the device is not from the USA? also make sure you know which version of android you want. 2.3.6 is in some places and there is lots of 4.1.2 for other places.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)
The Following User Says Thank You to Trozzul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eXez
Old
(Last edited by eXez; 21st March 2014 at 04:47 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
this site should help me yes, like u said im not form USA, just form Poland. I found 2 firmwares for my phone form this website with 4.1.2 android, and that's what I'm looking for. But what does mean kies icon on this list? Because one of those firmwares doesn't have it and i dont know which one should i download.

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXez View Post
this site should help me yes, like u said im not form USA, just form Poland. I found 2 firmwares for my phone form this website with 4.1.2 android, and that's what I'm looking for. But what does mean kies icon on this list? Because one of those firmwares doesn't have it and i dont know which one should i download.
i imagine that it only means it was pulled from kies, download the one without the kies icon and flash that in odin, do you know how to do that? when you go to download it i see there are instructions. if you dont understand i would be more than happy to help
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)