How clean Cache/Files in Memory

Search This thread

Zerodrone

Mar 20, 2014
Hello,

First excuse my English friends, this is not my native language, I support with a translator XD.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 Hercules (T-Mobile) and its used. In the Last week I pull some photos and mistakenly delete them, but with my "Recurva" program i could see all the photos (mine and others owners) :eek:

On the one hand I'm happy for having recovered, but if one day I want to permanently delete photos, I have the fear that the other person recovers.

How I can delete all photos, videos and files in the cache memory? And sure, this action dont give me problems...

Captain Sweatpants

Feb 18, 2014
Edinburgh
Hello,

First excuse my English friends, this is not my native language, I support with a translator XD.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 Hercules (T-Mobile) and its used. In the Last week I pull some photos and mistakenly delete them, but with my "Recurva" program i could see all the photos (mine and others owners) :eek:

On the one hand I'm happy for having recovered, but if one day I want to permanently delete photos, I have the fear that the other person recovers.

How I can delete all photos, videos and files in the cache memory? And sure, this action dont give me problems...

You need a file shredder app for your device. When you delete something it is still there just disregarded by the system a file shredder overwrites it with random data. Nothing to do with the cache partition.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

l8r

Jun 6, 2014
You need a file shredder app for your device. When you delete something it is still there just disregarded by the system a file shredder overwrites it with random data. Nothing to do with the cache partition.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

I wonder if a digital forensics investigator could recover a shredded file (only curious, if anyone knows.)