FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[Q] Stuck in bootloop

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By DineshResolute, Junior Member on 21st March 2014, 05:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Whenever i try to install any custom kernel or custom rom i get stuck in bootloop.I tried installing cyanogenmod 10.2 , cyanogenmod 11 , Doomkernel v06...I am using xperia SP c502 ROOTED , UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER. Got tired of this ****
SOMEONE PLEASEHELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE
 
 
21st March 2014, 08:10 AM |#2  
ApriliaM3's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 14,908
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DineshResolute

Whenever i try to install any custom kernel or custom rom i get stuck in bootloop.I tried installing cyanogenmod 10.2 , cyanogenmod 11 , Doomkernel v06...I am using xperia SP c502 ROOTED , UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER. Got tired of this ****
SOMEONE PLEASEHELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE

First post and already the filter has to edit your swearing... and you create a Question thread in the General forum instead of Q&A
You're not off to a very good start here.
Thread moved.
21st March 2014, 11:48 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApriliaM3

First post and already the filter has to edit your swearing... and you create a Question thread in the General forum instead of Q&A
You're not off to a very good start here.
Thread moved.

well,sorry for that...Could you please help me with my issue???
21st March 2014, 08:55 PM |#4  
Theliakos's Avatar
Senior Member
gythion
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DineshResolute

well,sorry for that...Could you please help me with my issue???

make sure that you get the right kernel for c5302
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes