Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 45,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4 deep sleep battery titanium backup

Tip us?

y2grae
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Default 4.4 deep sleep battery titanium backup

hi guys

just a little tip

was using titanium backup and had a notification that it was causing deep sleep to not occur.

stopped titanium and now have deep sleep, better battery etc
Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 - Absolute BEAST
Best in the World at what I do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to y2grae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Vaith
Old
Thanks Meter 389
Someone here don't know how to use brain... What is wrong with you?

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
SE T630╠══╣SE K510i╠══╣SE K750i╠══╣SE Cybershoot™ K800i╠══╣SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro╠══╣SE Xperia Neo V╠══╣SE Xperia Arc S╠══╣SONY Xperia P╠══╣SONY Xperia S╠══╣Sony Xperia Z ╠══╣Sony Xperia Z1 ♥
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vaith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

randymess
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Oh my goo00d!!!! Moderators???

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
@Vaith @randymess He's telling everyone that titanium could be causing a possible wake lock. Why bash him for that?

In fact why bash anyone? There's no contribution when your comment is negative, it helps no body and solves nothing, just a little ego boost for yourself.

KitKat is a new base for us and any issue or thought is helpful, don't just knock someone for attempting to contribute, whether you agree with it or not.
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1 - Galaxy S5
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

y2grae
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Thanks dladz,

Was a force stop on titanium rather than I'm just stopping using it.

And yes I thought new firmware and lots of people suffering from poor battery life

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium HD app
Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 - Absolute BEAST
Best in the World at what I do.
The Following User Says Thank You to y2grae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Haleem98
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz View Post
@Vaith @randymess He's telling everyone that titanium could be causing a possible wake lock. Why bash him for that?

In fact why bash anyone? There's no contribution when your comment is negative, it helps no body and solves nothing, just a little ego boost for yourself.

KitKat is a new base for us and any issue or thought is helpful, don't just knock someone for attempting to contribute, whether you agree with it or not.
Quick question. Have you got 4.4 Kit Kat on your Z1 yet?

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
@dladz You absolutely right, I remember one thread started by you, it was closed due the hijacking against you for some reason, happen to me too many times, it's like something what we are saying irritate people.

We should be friends! lol
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dladz
Old
(Last edited by dladz; 24th March 2014 at 11:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2grae View Post
Thanks dladz,

Was a force stop on titanium rather than I'm just stopping using it.

And yes I thought new firmware and lots of people suffering from poor battery life.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium HD app
It's cool man, i got shot down the other day, theres no need for it.

I've heard quite a bit of people complaining about battery life along with a load of other issues, I had it on my phone for a few days but I ended up going back to 4.3 for my own reasons, I just found it a little more stable.

A full wipe would fix more than it's fair share of issues that people are having.

(not saying you didn't )

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleem98 View Post
Quick question. Have you got 4.4 Kit Kat on your Z1 yet?
Had it and reverted back to 4.3 mate, i'll get it again but for now i'm more than happy with 4.3, it works as i've come to expect it to.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
@dladz You absolutely right, I remember one thread started by you, it was closed due the hijacking against you for some reason, happen to me too many times, it's like something what we are saying irritate people.

We should be friends! lol
Haha, no worries

I asked for it to be closed as it was just going round and round.

I think the problem with a place like XDA isn't the concept of what XDA is all about, it's the mix of cultures and what some people deem acceptable behaviour, others may not.

I tend to take most of it with a pinch of salt but some people are just plain vindictive.

I've been on XDA and before that Villain Rom since the beginning of Android, it's supposed to be a place to help one another not bark orders or belittle someone because they either don't understand something or misunderstood something.

At least that's the way I think of it.

I'm not a saint either but I'd sooner help someone than make them look like a spoon.

Also i'm not alone in that thought, some of the people who i've met on here have been absolute legends and would do anything to help, far too many people to name but they know who they are.
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1 - Galaxy S5
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Haleem98
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz View Post
It's cool man, i got shot down the other day, theres no need for it.

I've heard quite a bit of people complaining about battery life along with a load of other issues, I had it on my phone for a few days but I ended up going back to 4.3 for my own reasons, I just found it a little more stable.

A full wipe would fix more than it's fair share of issues that people are having.

(not saying you didn't )

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Had it and reverted back to 4.3 mate, i'll get it again but for now i'm more than happy with 4.3, it works as i've come to expect it to.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Haha, no worries

I asked for it to be closed as it was just going round and round.

I think the problem with a place like XDA isn't the concept of what XDA is all about, it's the mix of cultures and what some people deem acceptable behaviour, others may not.

I tend to take most of it with a pinch of salt but some people are just plain vindictive.

I've been on XDA and before that Villain Rom since the beginning of Android, it's supposed to be a place to help one another not bark orders or belittle someone because they either don't understand something or misunderstood something.

At least that's the way I think of it.

I'm not a saint either but I'd sooner help someone than make them look like a spoon.

Also i'm not alone in that thought, some of the people who i've met on here have been absolute legends and would do anything to help, far too many people to name but they know who they are.
Nah I mean like how did you get it on your phone? Via flashing it? If so does it work properly. Because I know it's not out on PC companion just yet, in the UK.

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleem98 View Post
Nah I mean like how did you get it on your phone? Via flashing it? If so does it work properly. Because I know it's not out on PC companion just yet, in the UK.
Please do not reply to the whole post, hide it if you can, thank you...
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4