4.3 OTA ML2 Root Method!
Hello there fellow XDA peeps. I figured out the way to root the OFFICIAL OTA 4.3 Update. Build Number UCUBML2.
1. Download the the following file http://www.mediafire.com/download/x4...kernel.tar.md5
and flash it with odin under PDA. I pulled the boot.img from the 4.3 leak and as we all know it is vulnerable to saferoot and other root method around.
2. After phone reboots enable USB debugging mode try using saferoot or Vroot..google it... it will work .
3. Because this is an older kernel, wifi and some other stuff dont work but dont panic. Flash the next file https://www.mediafire.com/?08j1wqn0x7igjq0
with odin under PDA . This is the stock ML2 kernel.
4. After phone reboots launch Supersu and allow the binary to get updated. Also disable that pesky Knox
6. Profit. Enjoy your rooted apps and safestrap
P.S. I have the 4.2.2 modem because I had to repair the imei of the phone..but just ignore it. and again enjoy
Credits to all the people that came up with the kernel exploits like Saferoot etc.