[Q] Hyperdrive rom i337m bootloop after installing.

Search This thread

zontiq

Aug 17, 2008
Hi, thanks for reading this.
I recently tried to flash the Hyperdrive rom RL15 on my Galaxy s4 i337m. I had a stock 4.3 mk6 firmaware and since its a m model the bootloader is unlocked. I rooted the phone, installed TWRP 2.7, Factory wiped and flashed the rom itself with the ATT compatibility pack. Unfortunately after starting the phone, it went into downloading mode, with a message on the left side saying that couldn't do normal boot. I'm trying to understand where the problem is, and any input would be appreciated.

FIXED IT : Installing the T-Mobile compatibility pack instead of ATT comp. pack fixed the problem and let my phone boot with no problem.

Last edited:

VincentV@lentine

Jul 29, 2014
Cant find it

Hi, thanks for reading this.
I recently tried to flash the Hyperdrive rom RL15 on my Galaxy s4 i337m. I had a stock 4.3 mk6 firmaware and since its a m model the bootloader is unlocked. I rooted the phone, installed TWRP 2.7, Factory wiped and flashed the rom itself with the ATT compatibility pack. Unfortunately after starting the phone, it went into downloading mode, with a message on the left side saying that couldn't do normal boot. I'm trying to understand where the problem is, and any input would be appreciated.

FIXED IT : Installing the T-Mobile compatibility pack instead of ATT comp. pack fixed the problem and let my phone boot with no problem.

Could you please tell me where you found the Compatibility pack for T-mo? i cant find it anywhere. :/