This is a Kernel Kitchen based on Dsixda's android kitchen. I only add functions to compress/decompress in lzma
FULLY TESTED AND WORKING!
- COMPATIBLE WITH LINUX AND CYGWIN - Wiew boot.img details - Compress/decompress in Gzip and Lzma - Make Nand Boot folder - Change command line in boot.img - Extract ramdisk from boot.img or recovery.img in any folder - Restart kitchen for refresh options
How to use:
1. Download latest version
2. Extract zip where you want
3. On ubuntu should ask for run in terminal when you double click menu. If not, type on terminal: cd to kitchen directory and "./menu"
4. At first boot will be created WORKING_BOOTIMG directory, insert in it your boot.img and type "k" on the kitchen.
5. Now the kitchen is set up!
- BIG THANKS TO DSIXDA
- Me for adapting some scripts to use only kernel part and add lzma.