Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 40,212 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do I remove three dot menu from LINE APP?

Tip us?

schn1tt3r
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default How do I remove three dot menu from LINE APP?

Ever since WhatsApp was bought by the horrible spam company that Facebook is, I've decided to give LINE App a go. Well, it works fin and all, but it is the ONLY app that I have that displays the stupid three dot menu. I can't type because they keyboard is shrunk due to the three dot menu on the bottom on the phone. Is there any way to remove that from the LINE APP?

I've searched for answer, but only a fix for HTC One X was found. Thanks in advanced.

BTW, I have ARHD ROM and have Sense 5 toolbox, but I don't see an option in there.
HTC One Developer Edition
ARHD 71.1 | 5.11.401.10 Firmware | S-Off

schn1tt3r
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
LOL no one uses Line? Or they don't care?
HTC One Developer Edition
ARHD 71.1 | 5.11.401.10 Firmware | S-Off

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by schn1tt3r View Post
Ever since WhatsApp was bought by the horrible spam company that Facebook is, I've decided to give LINE App a go. Well, it works fin and all, but it is the ONLY app that I have that displays the stupid three dot menu. I can't type because they keyboard is shrunk due to the three dot menu on the bottom on the phone. Is there any way to remove that from the LINE APP?

I've searched for answer, but only a fix for HTC One X was found. Thanks in advanced.

BTW, I have ARHD ROM and have Sense 5 toolbox, but I don't see an option in there.
Bro, WhatsApp is exactly the same as it was earlier. Go back to WhatsApp. Nobody cares abt Line