Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

How to root product: m7cdwg?

OP andrew21

20th March 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Hello, i know how to unlock bootloader of this phone....just need to know which recovery to flash and which version superSU to use?
Details:

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 2.27.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.01.32.0917
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.35.707.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HC3AZMP01093
(bootloader) imei: 35760**********
(bootloader) meid: A1000037AE0A49
(bootloader) product: m7cdwg
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0751000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3654mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-8076a49a
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.063s
20th March 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Someone please help me......its urgent!!
20th March 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21

Someone please help me......its urgent!!

Look over this thread, may be something for you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2635294&page=3
20th March 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

Look over this thread, may be something for you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2635294&page=3

Still cant understand....btw can i use openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img for recovery and UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip for rooting for this model?
20th March 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21

Still cant understand....btw can i use openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img for recovery and UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip for rooting for this model?

Andrew, sorry I don't have any experience with your device model. I just saw that thread and thought it may help. Looked like another fellow had the proper recovery. Was about half way through the thread.
NOTE. IT IS NOT THE M7 ONE YOU REFERENCED!!!!!!!!!!!
20th March 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

Andrew, sorry I don't have any experience with your device model. I just saw that thread and thought it may help. Looked like another fellow had the proper recovery. Was about half way through the thread.
NOTE. IT IS NOT THE M7 ONE YOU REFERENCED!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe someone else can help me? Its ok dude chill
20th March 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21

Maybe someone else can help me? Its ok dude chill

Just didn't want to brick device

BTW, the interesting stuff was about post #17 in the thread. Doesn't look like I pasted it right.
Last edited by mb_guy; 20th March 2014 at 05:46 PM.
22nd March 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Can anyone else help me out?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes