Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,372 Members 39,207 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Brick S4 I9505, really NO SOLUTION??? 10 via Paypal to solve

Tip us?
 
mark78x
Old
(Last edited by mark78x; 21st March 2014 at 10:11 PM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 65
Join Date: Oct 2009
Unhappy Brick S4 I9505, really NO SOLUTION??? 10 via Paypal to solve

10 via Paypal to who really help me to solve this problem!

It's a promise!!!



Hi, I've a serious problem with my S4 and I hope you can help me to solve it...
I had a samsung stock 4.3 with frequent crash and soft reboot, so i decided to do a wipe (in setting menu), but nothing change.
Then I've flash the KK fw I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md 5 without pit and re-partition, the process was complete without error but the phone wasn't started and remain stuck on Samsung Galaxy s4. In recovery there are these errors:

Recovery 3e


Philz Touch Recovery


I've retry many many many time to do a wipe data and cache in recovery, try to flash many other firmware with and without pit file, change recovery, flash in odin only pda and with 4 files with/without pit, but i can't find a solution...every time i've the same errors and the phone doesn't start...
If I poll out the battery for a long time (at least 5-6 hours), sometimes start with animated Samsung logo and music and with the control of the installed application, but during the progress it crashes and I must reboot

Thank you!!!

[sorry for my bad english]
 
sharingan
Old
#2  
sharingan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 589
Posts: 2,060
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hidden Leaf village

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark78x View Post
Hi, I've a serious problem with my S4 and I hope you can help me to solve it...
I had a samsung stock 4.3 with frequent crash and soft reboot, so i decided to do a wipe (in setting menu), but nothing change.
Then I've flash the KK fw I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md 5 without pit and re-partition, the process was complete without error but the phone wasn't started and remain stuck on Samsung Galaxy s4. In recovery there are these errors:



I've retry many many many time to do a wipe data and cache in recovery, try to flash many other firmware with and without pit file, change recovery, flash in odin only pda and with 4 files with/without pit, but i can't find a solution...every time i've the same errors and the phone doesn't start...
If I poll out the battery for a long time (at least 5-6 hours), sometimes start with animated Samsung logo and music and with the control of the installed application, but during the progress it crashes and I must reboot

Please help me!

Thank you!!!
brother dont worry
do like this

wipe cache partition in recovery
then factory reset
then reflash correct rom via odin with all correct options checked

see if it works


HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Joku1981
Old
(Last edited by Joku1981; 21st March 2014 at 09:15 PM.)
#3  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 546
Posts: 1,803
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark78x View Post
I've retry many many many time to do a wipe data and cache in recovery, try to flash many other firmware with and without pit file, change recovery, flash in odin only pda and with 4 files with/without pit, but i can't find a solution...every time i've the same errors and the phone doesn't start...
If I poll out the battery for a long time (at least 5-6 hours), sometimes start with animated Samsung logo and music and with the control of the installed application, but during the progress it crashes and I must reboot

Please help me!

Thank you!!!
But ur phone is a GT-i9505G, no a GT-i9505. The firmware you flashed is for GT-i9505 .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mark78x
Old
(Last edited by mark78x; 21st March 2014 at 09:45 PM.)
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 65
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya rathee View Post
brother dont worry
do like this

wipe cache partition in recovery
then factory reset
then reflash correct rom via odin with all correct options checked

see if it works
This is the procedure that I've done many times...unfortunately without any success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
But ur phone is a GT-i9505G, no a GT-i9505. The firmware you flashed is for GT-i9505 .
Are you sure? The second image is philz touch recovery with those "soft keys"...
My S4 is only a black edition...in the label under the battery is written GT-I9505...
 
Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 21st March 2014 at 10:13 PM.)
#5  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1853
Posts: 1,802
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark78x View Post
This is the procedure that I've done many times...unfortunately without any success



Are you sure? The second image is philz touch recovery with those "soft keys"...
My S4 is only a black edition...in the label under the battery is written GT-I9505...
You need to flash a 4.3 UNA4 for this device Links, You cannot flash a GT-i9505 since the product code for this device is GT-I9505DKYSER
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mark78x
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 65
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
You need to flash a 4.3 UNA4 for this device you cannot flash an i9505 since the product code for this device is GT-I9505DKYSER
Ok, but where can I find a fw for this?
 
Repulsa
Old
#7  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1853
Posts: 1,802
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark78x View Post
Ok, but where can I find a fw for this?
I already gave you the links mate but here Flashing this rom should bring your phone the way it was
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mark78x
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 65
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
I already gave you the links mate but here
Now I try...if all goes well, I'll keep my promise
 
Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 21st March 2014 at 10:39 PM.)
#9  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1853
Posts: 1,802
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark78x View Post
Now I try...if all goes well, I'll keep my promise
If it goes well Go buy yourself something to drink I dont accept any donation , Ill be happy if you just click that thanks button if i help you or atleast donate it to XDA .but thanks for the offer mate . Have a nice day.



Edited: @mark78x Here's the source for that device . Goodluck flashing mate
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mark78x
Old
(Last edited by mark78x; 21st March 2014 at 11:04 PM.)
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 65
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
If it goes well Go buy yourself something to drink I dont accept any donation , Ill be happy if you just click that thanks button if i help you or atleast donate it to XDA .but thanks for the offer mate . Have a nice day.



Edited: @mark78x Here's the source for that device . Goodluck flashing mate
In downloading
So, i can flash only specific fw for this model? Same with kernel or mod for original GT-I9505?

I don't know who are you, but certainly you're a wonderful person!


EDIT:
...BUT this fw here is for "Black Edition"...my is only Black Mist

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes