Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,551 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB\VID_1F3A&PID_EFE8 x64 driver

Tip us?

xgeek.cub
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Storage USB\VID_1F3A&PID_EFE8 x64 driver

hello guys;
i am in a bit of trouble on win7 x64.
i am trying to flash my tablet with a new rom via livesuitepack 1.7 but the driver which comes with the livesuite doesn't do the trick.
the complete id of the device in device manager is "USB\VID_1F3A&PID_EFE8". and i am wondering if anyone has or know where could i find the suitable driver for that id.

thanks a lot
xgeek

ziddey
Old
Thanks Meter 1442

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgeek.cub View Post
hello guys;
i am in a bit of trouble on win7 x64.
i am trying to flash my tablet with a new rom via livesuitepack 1.7 but the driver which comes with the livesuite doesn't do the trick.
the complete id of the device in device manager is "USB\VID_1F3A&PID_EFE8". and i am wondering if anyone has or know where could i find the suitable driver for that id.

thanks a lot
xgeek
I'm curious what tablet you have and if you'd have any progress. I recently got a Craig CMP741e and was trying to see if I could get into the bootloader. Now it's stuck with a blank screen and shows the same device when plugged in. Seems to be unresponsive, and it looks like it won't boot up normally unless I take it apart and cut power or let the battery drain.

xgeek.cub
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Hello,
It seems that you messed up your bootloader.
The problem you replied to was about the Freelander PD60 (a chinese tablet) 's device driver. The driver to use and flash a rom to it.
I suggest you go and find your latest rom for your device and flash your tablet with it.

Sent from my SXZ-PDX0-03 using Tapatalk HD

xgeek.cub
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Your device should be off and you should press volume - and connect your tablet to the pc.
Install the driver and use live suite to flash new rom into.
If you need any specific let me know.
If the is a driver issue, let me know to give you a link for my driver. If the hardware id is the same you could use that.

The Following User Says Thank You to xgeek.cub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mhitrov
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks

Olivier
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3009

DONATE TO ME
I'm facing exactly the same issue with Windows 8 (x64) although it worked with Windows 7.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Wildfire S A510e mit Tapatalk 4 BETA
If you like my work, please feel free to donate. The money will be spent on a new build server...

And in case you want to report a bug in any of my ROMs, please...
1. don't report issues that have already been mentioned.
2. use DevDB whenever possible. This keeps the threads clean.
3. always remember:

xgeek.cub
Old
(Last edited by xgeek.cub; 30th April 2013 at 06:19 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by djolivier View Post
I'm facing exactly the same issue with Windows 8 (x64) although it worked with Windows 7.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Wildfire S A510e mit Tapatalk 4 BETA
As far as I know there is no driver for win8 64bit edition. But there may be a driver for that if you could find LiveSuit 1.9 from your vendor.

azithro
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Thumbs up you are the one

Quote:
Your device should be off and you should press volume - and connect your tablet to the pc.

DUDE DUDE DUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . God bless you soooo hard. you saved my tablet after 4 days hard research in google, to find a solution .How to thank you ! i give you 5 stars.

I could not find any solution to get into Fastboot & boot loader, and the worst was i did install CMBook 10 and i got stuck on "encryption unsuccess" . no access to "Clock Work"
NOW I AM IN .... thanks alot for your solution.

seventh_burn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy driver request

Quote:
If you need any specific let me know.
If the is a driver issue, let me know to give you a link for my driver. If the hardware id is the same you could use that.

could you please provide that same driver, i effed up my bootloader to

tablet AT792HC (great tab but support is close to none)

also i am trying to find a custom recovery that might worth with this one, it has an allwinner a20 chipset with dual Mali 400 gpu

i would greatly apreciate any help

xgeek.cub
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Thumbs up reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventh_burn View Post
could you please provide that same driver, i effed up my bootloader to

tablet AT792HC (great tab but support is close to none)

also i am trying to find a custom recovery that might worth with this one, it has an allwinner a20 chipset with dual Mali 400 gpu

i would greatly apreciate any help
Hello, no worries, Now you options are not limited, you can even use suasage script instead of Livesuit. But I recommend livesuite. The latest version that I know is livesuit 1.11 and you can get it from softpedia. But it would be better if you coukd get the kates version of livesuit for your own tablet. From the manufacturer website.
I will post a series of livesuits here also for all of us.
In terms of ROM, ask aroud. You could found yours or relatively similar Roms. But bebcareful don't flase just any rom. That may damage you device.