Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 40,339 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with sim card puk code

Tip us?

Angel2k6
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Problem with sim card puk code

Hi all, i have a problem.

I've entered 3 times a wrong pin code. I don't have the "card" with the puk code, so i decided to call my network company ( R , spanish), they've provided me my puk, but every time i try to enter it to unlock the sim the phone give me "wrong puk code" (i've called it 2 or 3 times to ask if puk code is correct and they have checked it also with sim ID, in the rear of sim card.. it's correct) .. i tried also to change phone .. but it's the same.. every time wrong code ..

i'm foreign and i cannot change sim card with a duplicate ... and now i can try other 4 times to enter the right code.. what i have to do?

i need the sim just for activate whatsapp (i bought a new phone), because whatsapp send an sms with a code to activate it..

Do you have any idea? Thank you!

I'm sorry for my poor english..

linux5
Old
Thanks Meter 0
don't panic! go to any office of your network company with passport and request to change your sim card ... Thats all
In my country it's free and really fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel2k6 View Post

I've entered 3 times a wrong pin code. I don't have the "card" with the puk code, so i decided to call my network company ( R , spanish), they've provided me my puk, but every time i try to enter it to unlock the sim the phone give me "wrong puk code" (i've called it 2 or 3 times to ask if puk code is correct and they have checked it also with sim ID, in the rear of sim card.. it's correct) .. i tried also to change phone .. but it's the same.. every time wrong code ..

i'm foreign and i cannot change sim card with a duplicate ... and now i can try other 4 times to enter the right code.. what i have to do?

i need the sim just for activate whatsapp (i bought a new phone), because whatsapp send an sms with a code to activate it..

Do you have any idea? Thank you!

I'm sorry for my poor english..

Angel2k6
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel2k6 View Post

i'm foreign and i cannot change sim card with a duplicate
Quote:
Originally Posted by linux5 View Post
don't panic! go to any office of your network company with passport and request to change your sim card ... Thats all
In my country it's free and really fast