1. DL Odin 3.09
2. DL stock OA6 TAR
Make a backup of your apps/data (TiBu/Helium/etc). MAKE SURE THE APP/DATA BACKUPS ARE TO YOUR EXT SD CARD!!!
BACKUPS (from TiBu and apps like that) PROBABLY WILL NOT WORK GOING FROM 4.4.4 TO 5.0!
4. Go into recovery and do a factory reset and wipe system/internal sd/cache/dalvik. Power off phone completely!
5. Power on into Download Mode and flash the stock OA6 tar (put it in "AP/PDA" in Odin).
**6. Do a factory reset in the stock recovery after you flash the tar (not necessary but deff won't kill ya!). **OPTIONAL
7. In "About Device" your baseband and software should now end in OA6 and Android version should be 5.0. If they are not, then you did something wrong, go back to step 2 and try a redownload, and reflash of stock OA6 tar.
9. Place in PDA/AP slot in Odin and run it.
10. DL a custom recovery of your choosing and flash.
11. Reboot to recovery and FLASH THIS (SuperSU v2.45). Now root should work reliably on Lollipop (THANKS CHAINFIRE!!)
12. Download and install MOAR v6.0! **If you do this no need to do steps 13 & 14!**
13. Download and flash Knox Removal to get rid of Knox. BE SURE TO THANK TDUNHAM!
14. Get flashlight toggle as well as plenty others with THIS APP!