The modifications need Root, SQLite Editor (or equivalent app functioning) and a brain
-----Enabling Quick Tiles-----
2. Select the Apps tab -> scroll down to Settings Storage and select
3. Click settings.db
4. Click system
5. Click search icon on top right (easiest method to filter) or scroll through db (harder way)
6. Type "notification" in the Filter Value field and press ok
7. Tap "notification_panel_active_app_list" -> select pencil icon on top to edit
8. In Value field, all enabled toggles are listed. Now, add the word "MobileData" (no spaces or quotation marks) to end of list (make sure to have NO SPACES between entries and semicolons separating each entry)
----> ex. Wifi;MobileData;WifiHotspot;Sound; ....
9. Once you add "MobileData", click save button.
10. Close SQLite editor and reboot/profit (see attached screenshot for what it should appear as)
This works for any quick settings tiles that are present, but you MUST type in the correct name (capital letters, no spaces, semicolons all count). One mistake will not show the tile after reboot.
----> instead of "MobileData", you can also "WifiHotspot" (already enabled in miked63017 zip for Hotspot Mod here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2727127 ). Download Booster Quick tile is also able to be added but has no function yet (see my post on updates to status towards getting this working here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2719582 )
-----Missing Tiles (so far noticed, if you know another please comment)-----
Wifi;MobileData;Data;Location;Bluetooth;SilentMode ;Flashlight;Nfc;WiFiHotspot;ToddlerMode;AirplaneMo de;CarMode;DormantMode;SBeam;PowerSaving;SmartStay ;SmartScroll;AllShareCast;AutoRotate;MultiWindow;S ync;Brightness;Ebook;AirView;AirGesture;DoNotDistu rb;QuickConnect;SFinder;SmartPause;Toolbox;TouchSe nsitivity;UltraPowerSaving;SmartNetwork;NetworkBoo ster
Big thanks to eyecon82 for pathway and miked63017 for Hotspot Mod additions.