OP hastalafiesta

22nd March 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Molfetta
Thanks Meter: 692

619 posts
More
CACHE CLEANER V1

Easily clean all your internal caches, no useless backgound processes, ultra light app, android 2.3+ supported, no root needed.

V1: http://d-h.st/kmI

TODO
Also clear external caches
Last edited by hastalafiesta; 22nd March 2014 at 05:39 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hastalafiesta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

14 posts
More
Does exactly what it is intended to do. i checked the cache with another app after cleaning it with this app, works flawlessly.
Any plans for the future? I don't know if it's possible, but what about a little widget for the homescreen? I know there are apps that already provide a homescreen widget for cleaning the cache, but non have such a lightweight app behind them. Anyway, thanks for this app!
23rd March 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Molfetta
Thanks Meter: 692

619 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvansome

Does exactly what it is intended to do. i checked the cache with another app after cleaning it with this app, works flawlessly.
Any plans for the future? I don't know if it's possible, but what about a little widget for the homescreen? I know there are apps that already provide a homescreen widget for cleaning the cache, but non have such a lightweight app behind them. Anyway, thanks for this app!

Yeah i will do this bro

Press thanks button if I've helped you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hastalafiesta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread