Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+] CacheCleaner [22-03-2014]

Tip us?

hastalafiesta
Old
(Last edited by hastalafiesta; 22nd March 2014 at 04:39 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 608
Default [APP][2.3+] CacheCleaner [22-03-2014]

CACHE CLEANER V1

Easily clean all your internal caches, no useless backgound processes, ultra light app, android 2.3+ supported, no root needed.

V1: http://d-h.st/kmI

TODO
Also clear external caches
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hastalafiesta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arvansome
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Does exactly what it is intended to do. i checked the cache with another app after cleaning it with this app, works flawlessly.
Any plans for the future? I don't know if it's possible, but what about a little widget for the homescreen? I know there are apps that already provide a homescreen widget for cleaning the cache, but non have such a lightweight app behind them. Anyway, thanks for this app!

hastalafiesta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvansome View Post
Does exactly what it is intended to do. i checked the cache with another app after cleaning it with this app, works flawlessly.
Any plans for the future? I don't know if it's possible, but what about a little widget for the homescreen? I know there are apps that already provide a homescreen widget for cleaning the cache, but non have such a lightweight app behind them. Anyway, thanks for this app!
Yeah i will do this bro

Press thanks button if I've helped you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hastalafiesta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]